• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biggest compliment is how teams are now choosing to take corners short instead of lumping it in our box. Massive transformation from last season.

And a special mention to Reece James. NOTHING went past him. He could have been more attacking minded in the first half but defending wise, nothing went past him.

Mendy is the deal that made us be more solid. Doesn't hurt to have Silva, but without Mendy we would not be this solid.  He is the real deal, the hire to Cech.

Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

Thanks guys! Damn Emerson and his concentration, he has so much trouble concentrating!

He never was Chels quality, and on top of that he barely plays. Its good for both him and Chels to depart.

• Like 3
Just now, Tomo said:

Biggest compliment is how teams are now choosing to take corners short instead of lumping it in our box.

Massive transformation from last season.

Yes, great call 👍

I noticed that too. I only have the dog to vouch for me when I told her. She's 15 (Lab) and loving this season as I'm not shouting or swearing and launching things across the room 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Thanks guys! Damn Emerson and his concentration, he has so much trouble concentrating!

Zouma was so sure he was offside hence why he didn't chase Carroll...but he forgot Emerson was there instead of Chilwell unfortunately and Emerson played him on.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

he barely plays, and this is why

he and Alonso have the collective footie IQ of a hamster

Guinea pig GIF on GIFER - by Thordizel

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he and Alonso (nothing changes, lol) are the only two in the roster I dread to see come on

I pick alonso over emerson any day of the week. Alonso problem is simple he is slow, emerson problem is he is so bar defensively yet he offer nothing offensively. 

• Like 1