• Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Wow thats good to hear. Every club has to improve their Covid19 protocols.  Another lockdown on football teams could mean cut in player and staff wages this time.

At the risk of jinxing it, the Premier League clubs and players have done well to avoid getting many COVID-19 cases. I don't know how are the protocols in Serie A but there have been many more cases in that league, for example. 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Wow thats good to hear. Every club has to improve their Covid19 protocols.  Another lockdown on football teams could mean cut in player and staff wages this time.

The protocols to protect players and staff have been pretty sound, football has returned and got back in track without a hitch really.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

At the risk of jinxing it, the Premier League clubs and players have done well to avoid getting many COVID-19 cases. I don't know how are the protocols in Serie A but there have been many more cases in that league, for example. 

Yes its true, they're looking a little lax in their testing in Italy. Ronaldo, Zlatan have recently tested positive

tbf Moutn despite being played in his best posession looked average af IMO. he misplaced a ton of passes,underhit mostly which would have sent other players through on goal. he really needs to work on his passing. Also i dont like his selfish shooting. he has very little shot power so he needs to place his shots better

9 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's three days away. Let's hope he can go again on Wednesday.  That Rennes game is huge.

It's the accumulation of games, fatigue that is the concern. There's a reason why Lampard had him on the bench today to begin with. We should have enough to see off Rennes, even with a little bit of rotation. 

25 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

im still awake mate :) , i didnt watch the game, today was family movie night, the game started here at 23:00, now its 1:42 am :D 

Just checked the result, im delighted for the boys, great win and another clean sheet for Mendy. Cheers mate and KTBFFH always :wub:

Yeah was a good solid performance. Hope the movie night was a success also ! :)

59 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

If you check my post history you will find many, many comments which are highly critical of Chelsea players but I challenge people to find any which gratuitously insults them. I imagine that my attitude must make no sense to you because your approach certainly makes no sense to me.

Emotions running high during a game. If I posted outside of the game it would be different.

I'm not perfect and massively irrational during games.

He frustrates me beyond belief. There is a skilled, athletic finisher in there somewhere, but he needs to get past the Bambi-on-ice mentality.

In hindsight it was naughty, but like I say- irrational emotional response during a game 😪

29 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

tbf Moutn despite being played in his best posession looked average af IMO. he misplaced a ton of passes,underhit mostly which would have sent other players through on goal. he really needs to work on his passing. Also i dont like his selfish shooting. he has very little shot power so he needs to place his shots better

Wind was pretty atrocious mate. Burnley is not a place blessed with pretty much anything and especially not the weather 👍