• Mount (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thanks for the depressing conversation guys and gals. I'm happy with the result - we have stopped leaking stupid goals and the team looks more organised. Lots of new players all needing

I genuinely think Frank should be given the season at the very least. He's owed that after bringing many fantastic players to the club.  You'd hope that playing with 5 defenders and a better goal

I know Spurs had luck in their favour with United going down to 10 men but even before Martial was sent off, Spurs were 2-1 up and were quite dominant. They controlled the midfield and was able to dea

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

You watched Ziyech right?

He needs to stop reading the Willan book of corner taking. 

Frank is giving Ziyech plenty of opportunity but he's rusty as fuck and will be at least a month before he is anything like useful...

Pulisic is very flat and Kai and Timo are adapting to a new league. It all takes time

What's your definition of "plenty of opportunity"?

• Like 1
You do realise they have spent more than us over 2 seasons [emoji106]
How many of those players started today?

And how good are they? Money is one thing, talent is another.

Are impressed because we come up against a team that paid £80m for Maguire?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

These games against Sevilla and Man United remind me of the time when Mourinho decided to start parking the bus after the 5-2 loss at Spurs in 2014/15 and relied on individual brilliance. Had Hazard back then to make the difference. No one capable of doing it now.
Spot on

• Like 1

Theres nothing to push forward on. This match we played 5 defenders and 2 dms. Unless you think we should play the same formation going forward?

The midweek game was a better bar to judge.
We also, somehow, were quite comfortably more attacking in the midweek game (though we were pretty toothless then as well).

These 523 games tell us nothing about improvement, because its relegated to the shelf until frank loses his nerve against a big team.

They're not DMs though are they.

We were defensively solid. That is something all great teams need to be. Hard to beat. Another day we win the game. I'd rather us be hard to beat than conceding all over the place.

Of course we can build on that and of course we aren't gonna play that formation every game.

Everyone pretending lampard went out for a 0 0. He wanted us to be solid and for our quality upfront to get the breakthrough but it didn't happen.

Not a bad point at all especially with the prem wide open this year.
  • Like 4

If we stay near the top of the table and get a few more defenders in January, these team could become something special. Our schedule until the January window opens is really encouraging.

• Like 2