• Havertz
    • Werner
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, Special Juan said:

Fucking shite.

other than Zouma (disaster waiting to happen, I will just keep taking on the entire board here and insisting on his exit, as I have been doing for ages, despite the stick I get), the defence was great

but holy shite, offensively we were dregs deluxe

Just now, Jason said:

Those injury time subs of Abraham and CHO were a joke by the way. What's the point of making changes at that point of time!? :rant:

Tbf  they had been warming up for 5mins but there was no interruption. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Depending on whether you are a half glass full or half glass empty person...

It's now just 3 wins from 8 games in all competitions this season, with only 2 wins in the last 6.

But, it's only 1 defeat from those 8 games and it happened after going down to 10 men.

lets go half full  for a majority (certainly not all) of the players BUT

half empty for Lamps

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Depending on whether you are a half glass full or half glass empty person...

It's now just 3 wins from 8 games in all competitions this season, with only 2 wins in the last 6.

But, it's only 1 defeat from those 8 games and it happened after going down to 10 men.

I am not sure the incoming Man United match will improve somewhat these stats...

11 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Ziyech hasn't scored yet... Sell him.

he will be fine, a true weapon, when he is fit and gets a run of games, he is way too class to be a bust

watched him for years, and not just in shitbox dutchie league

We're still at the point with all these new attacking players where they're going to be very inconsistent. All of Kai, Werner, CP, etc have shown flashes of brilliance but we still aren't anywhere near a well oiled machine.

I hope we see the front 4 of Werner, Havertz, CP, and Ziyech against United. And Kova absolutely has to start ahead of J5. United wide strip him on the counter.

Very encouraged by that defensive performance, though. Chilwell and Reece in particular. No silly errors and didn't allow anything past them, really.

Just now, Vesper said:

he will be fine, a true weapon, when he is fit and gets a run of games, he is way too class to be a bust

watched him for years, and not just in shitbox dutchie league

He played a brilliant pass to Timo but this wasn't Timo's day.

I feel like in games like this kai becomes a bit like a second striker and there's so much pressure on him to be the link between the midfield and attack that we csn struggle at times.

Not on kai but I think we need to drop into a 4-3-3 even if it isn't kais best position in moments like that.

Unpopular opinion but I'd have probably taken kai off and gone

Kante kova
Mount
Ziyech Werner pulisic

For the last 30 mins

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Holy trinity may they stay healthy forever

can you imagine if Thiago was 25/26yo and then add in Upamecano

and add in Zakaria and Camavinga

that's a league title winning team once all the lads settle in

as long as we stay healthy to a decent level

Just now, Hutcho said:

I feel like in games like this kai becomes a bit like a second striker and there's so much pressure on him to be the link between the midfield and attack that we csn struggle at times.

Not on kai but I think we need to drop into a 4-3-3 even if it isn't kais best position in moments like that.

Unpopular opinion but I'd have probably taken kai off and gone

Kante kova
Mount
Ziyech Werner pulisic

For the last 30 mins

I felt like he was too deep in this game tbh. Even the commentator said that he was no where to be seen when we were attacking. He needed to stay close to Timo in my opinion.