• Hudson-Odoi
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Only 2 players in our current squad have scored winners against Tottenham in recent years (assuming I did not miss out on anyone)...

Time to start a new tradition then eh.

Wouldn't suprise me if Mou started a back up team then brought in his 1st team.

Full Tottenham squad

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Joe Hart, Paulo Gazzaniga

Defenders: Matt Doherty, Sergio Reguilon, Toby Alderweireld, Davinson Sanchez, Juan Foyth, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Danny Rose

Midfielders: Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Harry Winks, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Moussa Sissoko, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon, Tanguy Ndombele, Gedson Fernandes

Forwards: Harry Kane, Steven Bergwijn, Lucas Moura, Jack Clarke

c

• Like 1
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Mendy save by the way is a basic goalkeeping save. You expect a half decent GK to save that. I'm however glad that we finally have GK who can do basic saves now. 

We have a free week in December now...

4 matches we were shit. I fear for Lampard. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Look how many times FLs said he doesnt want 1 stromg CB partnership!!!!

This is all well and good of you have 4 CBs of a standard to compete for top 2 places.

And yes rotations necessary - but lets see how many games Mason plays this season

this indeed is a worry. i hope it is just a smokescreen like so many things he says bc it is obviously incorrct. Bayern had a ton of injuries but played most of last season with alaba and boateng as cb pairing. without that it would probably have been süle and alaba. Paris obviously had Silva and kimpembe mostly, Barcelona played Pique and Langlet, Madrid Ramos and Varane. Only 3men defences can afford some flexibility IMO.

Also what does communication have to do with modern football? it is just basic logic. People are better and communicating with each other when they know each other better and players play better together when they are used to each other. Maybe there are other ways to make cb pairing work but surely having them play next to each other week in week out is the most obvious way.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

this indeed is a worry. i hope it is just a smokescreen like so many things he says bc it is obviously incorrct. Bayern had a ton of injuries but played most of last season with alaba and boateng as cb pairing. without that it would probably have been süle and alaba. Paris obviously had Silva and kimpembe mostly, Barcelona played Pique and Langlet, Madrid Ramos and Varane. Only 3men defences can afford some flexibility IMO.

Also what does communication have to do with modern football? it is just basic logic. People are better and communicating with each other when they know each other better and players play better together when they are used to each other. Maybe there are other ways to make cb pairing work but surely having them play next to each other week in week out is the most obvious way.

Agree.

I understand there has to be rotation but Shirley finding your best 11 players who gel together is very important. Then keeping those as fit and injury free as possible!

That post I put in Franks post worries me. using 20 different defence combinations in 42 games.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

There is no way in a month of Sundays that Jose was going to put the 'clubs revenue' before his ego... if you get what I'm saying.

• Like 1

Thought for sure Thiago would've played here. Needs as many minutes as he can get to sharpen up. He's not even in the squad.

In fact, we have no CB on the bench at all strangely.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, prehuman said:

Surprise, surprise!

Mount again.

So it's taken 3 days after he dragged us back from 3 down for your vendetta to resume!