• Werner
    • Giroud
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Azul said:
How come Werner didn't take the pen? He was the penalty taker for Leipzig

He supposedly had cramp and said he didn't want to take on.

Not a great attitude 😒 

• Like 1
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Mendy save by the way is a basic goalkeeping save. You expect a half decent GK to save that. I'm however glad that we finally have GK who can do basic saves now. 

We have a free week in December now...

4 matches we were shit. I fear for Lampard. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Just to put it straight - Mourinho did not throw this game. It would look completely different if he did. He wanted this, and he got this.

Yep. Mourinho's aim this season is to get a trophy. Any kind of trophy. When Spuds showed more bite in the 2nd half, you KNOW he didn't want to throw the game away.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

We can play with the youths and still ended up in the losing side.

The system isn't working. What FL is doing for months isn't working. You can bring in Ziyech and Pulisic...we will still play flat because of the system.

agree

I am not angry at the players

they are getting shit coaching and tactics

not even mad at Emerson, as we all know he is shit, its on Lamps for bringing him on

• Like 2
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone In the forum says.. this loss could have been avoided if Mount didn't waste a 2v1 opportunity. It's not good enough. It just isn't. The whole forum can try and tell me different but I'm not having it.
I mean the loss gets avoided if Emerson does his job and tracks a man he's literally looking at the whole time and he's fresh so no excuses for him.

Plenty of dodgy passes by everyone all game, hardly anyone had a good game

• Like 1

Not sure what to say. We played 5 games so far, not sure I can say we played well in any of it (I watched all except Barnsley). 

2 games in a row against poor opposition, we actually did not look good. It is a concern. 

• Like 2
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Also whilst Chilwell was rusty AF, he was defensively solid. better than alonso for sure, albeit just as invisible in attack. Emerson more or less cost us the game (a case can be made for zouma ducking under the ball). This is why i demanded 2 new LBs not just one and people call me greedy.

I think we all agree with you 🤣🤣🤣

Our defence is the biggest fucking joke ever.

Collectively poor in the second half except for Kante who was fresh. Tough luck for Mount. Penalty is a lottery.

Anyway, not bothered about Carabao Cup this year when the season is so packed. At least helps free up fixture congestion in December.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

I mean the loss gets avoided if Emerson does his job and tracks a man he's literally looking at the whole time and he's fresh so no excuses for him.

Plenty of dodgy passes by everyone all game, hardly anyone had a good game

If they didn't score then, they will score eventually. It was coming either way. 

Not judging Mount himself, but putting this much pressure in terms of responsibility and game time is clearly a Frank's choice, and imho not a good one.
Pens are on the players. They all get asked who wants one who's feeling up for one.

Not on the manager at all. Pens are pens we will win some we will lose some.

People trying to Mystig Meg a pen shootout are reaching hard
  • Like 1
Just now, Muzchap said:

I think we all agree with you 🤣🤣🤣

Our defence is the biggest fucking joke ever.

More like our defensive setup, not just the players. We never made this many stupid mistakes under Sarri.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It could happen. It's unfair we still have the dross from last year- but it could happen who knows with Chelsea. 

I can't think of a decent manager out of work at the min though - so it's unlikely 

Poch, of course.

I expected Frank to be a great motivator and not greatest tactician (understandable), whereas we are still failing on basic stuff for more than a year now and players don't seem very motivated, what is becoming increasingly worrying. Team needs to step up and so does frank, immediately.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Also whilst Chilwell was rusty AF, he was defensively solid. better than alonso for sure, albeit just as invisible in attack. Emerson more or less cost us the game (a case can be made for zouma ducking under the ball). This is why i demanded 2 new LBs not just one and people call me greedy.

That was my main worry about him, his lack of aggression going forward compared to the likes of Robertson, pre injury Mendy and even Tierney really stands out.

• Like 1
If they didn't score then, they will score eventually. It was coming either way. 
They didn't do it for the other 83 mins or the whole of the second half if you just wanna look at when they were having a go. And we had a number of chances when they were having a go. So it wasn't really coming either way
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It could happen. It's unfair we still have the dross from last year- but it could happen who knows with Chelsea. 

I can't think of a decent manager out of work at the min though - so it's unlikely 

Pochettino

It is every single game, though, that a certain player (whoever that is) makes a mistake, a costly mistake. Why does this keep happening? Lampard just has another excuse for an individual error but we are seeing this week in week out. No doubt there will be another one in a few days time.

• Like 1