• Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Oh ok but u never mentioned wolves u just said play like this lol 

Yeah didn't feel like we improved much in the 2nd half today, just got rid of the bad apples, started to miss less and got lucky the var didn't see the handball.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bluephoenix said:

Mount has just been amazing! It is really a joy to watch him. He has the don't die attitude! His work rate is also amazing.

So so happy to see him play.

I no I honestly cannot believe the stick he gets on here. First name on team sheet for me atm 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

Yeah didn't feel like we improved much in the 2nd half today, just got rid of the bad apples, started to miss less and got lucky the var didn't see the handball.

The second half was a complete turn around, dunno how u didn't see any improvement when we let 3 in the first half n scored 3 in the second. Secondly VAR saw the hand ball the new rules this year mean it didn't matter, VAR didn't miss anything 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

The second half was a complete turn around, dunno how u didn't see any improvement when we let 3 in the first half n scored 3 in the second. Secondly VAR saw the hand ball the new rules this year mean it didn't matter, VAR didn't miss anything 

Result wise sure, but from our overall play I didn't see much improvements, we took our chances in the 2nd half but we had just as many in the 1st if not more chances to score. The goals conceded we're mostly down to individual errors. We will see what happens at Crystal Palace, I expect Lampard to be more cautious from here on especially if Pulisic and Ziyech aren't back by then.

The difference was we didn't make individual mistakes. Another day we are 2 nil up in the first half. Just an extremely bad start. The alonso errors are recurring so that is something we could maybe of forseen to some extent but can't account for a silva error. Just a completely shit start that I doubt you'd ever see again.

Get mendy in there from now on chillwell hopefully if fit and go from there.

I don't feel like willy was at fault but a new keeper in there may boost the confidence of that defence which is clearly shot at the moment.

• Like 2

Well done to the attackers who fought their hearts out to get the draw.

It’s just that first half that dampened everything. I’m scared for the season regarding LB.

Because while we got Chilwell, if anything happens to him we are again stuck with Alonso.

• Like 3
What gets me is Chilwell plays minutes mid week and no sign of him today, what the fuck is going on there? We keep talking about getting players back from injuries but there isn't any daylight in this either..
Knowing our fucking luck Mendy will get COVID-19, Chilwell will get fouled by his cat and Pulisic will hurt his toe nail...
There is a major problem behind the scenes medically for me.
Lampard said during press conference that Chilwells injury is very complex and he will not risk another setback.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

It is crazy to me how some of the British media is so blatantly against Chelsea. I generally enjoy content from The Guardian, but reading their sport section on Chelsea just showcases how biased they are.

For this game for example, they take great pleasure in mentioning the defensive errors for the goals, the WBA awareness to react on them, how Chelsea have spent money on players that arent instantly lighting up the league, how WBA was unlucky to not win the game etc. 
Even the angle for the Chelsea goals is a negative one, that it is the increasingly marginalized academy players who had to come and save the team. 

Fair enough, WBA did the most with what opportunities they had, but the score did not even slightly reflect the game. They were the inferior team from minute one, and looking at the score only is being results-oriented. We could have scored 5-6 goals from regular play, whereas their came from a set-piece and two individual errors. 

For comparison, they were more positive on Man Utd who literally stole the three points today than a team coming back from 0-3. 

Am I reading the wrong papers, or is this a common thing?

• Like 4

Never thought I would see myself saying this.... but Declan Rice would completely transform our team. He would make us a more solid in transition when losing the ball in attack and when sitting back. 

• Like 1