• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's a relief. I'd have shared the rest of my plate with Chillwell's face. Is he 8 years old?

I don't know...guess some might call this 'banter'? 

• Like 2
Just now, Jason said:

I don't know...guess some might call this 'banter'? 

It's only banter if it makes the other bloke laugh too. If it made Timo laugh then fair enough but otherwise it's something else. Are there really people who see sticking your finger in someone's food as witty? If so I know some 1 to 2 year olds that would be an absolute riot at a dinner party.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

It's only banter if it makes the other bloke laugh too. If it made Timo laugh then fair enough but otherwise it's something else. Are there really people who see sticking your finger in someone's food as witty? If so I know some 1 to 2 year olds that would be an absolute riot at a dinner party.

I don't know. There are tons of weirdos around, am just throwing things out there. I don't think I would be pleased if someone did that to me, especially in the current situation.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Lighten up mate. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I don't know. There are tons of weirdos around, am just throwing things out there. I don't think I would be pleased if someone did that to me, especially in the current situation.

This is very tame banter, when I was in the British army we did worse than this, pissing in each others pockets comes to mind. When your in a solid group of team mates / unit this sorta thing is as normal as it gets lol 

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

• Like 3

Yeah thats just usual group of lads banter. And if he took it well then its all good. Yeah it is immature but whatever who cares.

And considering they've only known each other for a couple of weeks it looks like they get on well which is good.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

I'm looking forward to this game particularly hope the linkup play with Havertz and Tammy.

Against Barnsley they seemed to have tthe start of an understanding, first time they played togther.

Also I ask Lamps please please play Kai at central midfield, number 10, fuck the wings.

Woudn't it be typical if Girooo played instead of Tammy

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

This is very tame banter, when I was in the British army we did worse than this, pissing in each others pockets comes to mind. When your in a solid group of team mates / unit this sorta thing is as normal as it gets lol 

As Everyone knows the army is the benchmark for healthy buddy culture lol

• Like 2