• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

Just like against Barnsley, Silva made one shocking mistake but was nearly flawless otherwise. In fact, the mistake he made today was nearly identical to the one a few days ago. He's just not nearly at his sharpest yet. Not worried a bit about him.

I'm not going to go nuclear yet because we still have so many game changing players to come into the team. But fuck me, do we need them quickly. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

What gets me is Chilwell plays minutes mid week and no sign of him today, what the fuck is going on there? We keep talking about getting players back from injuries but there isn't any daylight in this either..

Knowing our fucking luck Mendy will get COVID-19, Chilwell will get fouled by his cat and Pulisic will hurt his toe nail...

There is a major problem behind the scenes medically for me.

On the other hand if he's not 100% fit n gets another injury we are no better off.

• Like 1
3-0 down 11 men behind the ball we got a draw, has to be some positives there.

That’s us, I’m sure some will come to say we’re clueless offensively.

Like I said, to break down a 11 men well parked bus it’s not easy, at all! No matter what tactics.
  • Like 4
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

On the other hand if he's not 100% fit n gets another injury we are no better off.

Exactly we done this last season and it fucked us badly.

It will happen we just have to be patient 

• Like 3
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

So if he's not 100% fit like mid week then getting him on the bench is a massive gap between him not available and not even in the squad.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Shouldn't been 3-0 in the first place but least we got something!! Way way way to exposed.. still but ill take a point! So many issues to fix though 

The issues was fixed second half with alonso gone we was so good defensively had no problems at all with second half performance 

• Like 3
Just now, Special Juan said:

So if he's not 100% fit like mid week then getting him on the bench is a massive gap between him not available and not even in the squad.

You cannot risk a bench spot for an unfit player IMHO.

It's not worth the risk- nobody knows what can happen in a match. Especially us. They have to play the percentage game.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Waste of a sub thats what dave was there for imo. Maybe wrong 

• Like 1
Just now, Muzchap said:

You cannot risk a bench spot for an unfit player IMHO.

It's not worth the risk- nobody knows what can happen in a match. Especially us. They have to play the percentage game.

We selected Marcos Alonso and you are talking about risking people, come on fella wakey wakey

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Under new rules we didn't. 👍

Likewise with United earlier but it didn't stop people going on about how the ref's are in their pocket.

• Like 1