• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Corrupted refs took 90secs to check our goal for a ridiculous case of handball and added just 20secs. Thank you corrupted Jon moss

WB wasted so much time and the ref as always obliges, udt got more mins than this match. They pick and choose all the time.

Anyway im not happy we drew, still feels like a loss.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rekin said:

On paper 3-3 is a shitty result for us. Leaky defence, only 1 point etc.

Coming back from 0-3 to draw is however always a really good result. This game looked completely lost at half-time. The team deserves some respect for clawing back until the very end. 

It might also be the last game for a while with the temporary defense lineup. Mendy will be ready for the next game, Chilwell will replace Alonso and Silva will be more fit. 

Exactly 👍👍👍

• Like 3
Just now, Tomo said:

This was a better performance than Brighton, West Brom scored 3 almost by accident.

The one thing we can bring is we didn't crumble after the setback, after the first we carried on playing well and after that ridiculous couple of minutes we kept going and didn't put our head down, my one big gripe last season and especially under Sarri was that we could play well concede a goal then totally crumble (Bournemouth 4-0 prime example, we were actually brilliant in the first half).

Still two points dropped today despite the comeback but I feel a lot better about the season well atleast from an attacking perspective.

What upsets me is that there are still so many individual errors that have carried on from last season.

Even experienced players like Silva, and lethal finishers like Werner, are bungling up at crucial moments.

I still maintain that Lampard's team will perform better with Pulisic and/or Ziyech back in the fold, but moments like these make me question if its down to coaching. 

If teams like Everton are able to put up consistent performance, what does that say about Chelsea's man management?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

We have chilly B coming in. The alonso problem is already fixed. Hopefully the silva one was just a one off poor moment.

Tbh mate think he's just rusty, was just a simple bad touch.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yup last season that would have been 4-0 to them.

It's not good enough I know.

But nobody expected Thiago to do that or Wily to turn into Kepa 🤣🤣🤣

you know the old adage tell the 5 people you hang out with and I will tell what kind of a person you are! :P

• Like 2
Just now, Strike said:

Hudson Odoi is the only true wide player. Definitely needs to start 

Mate he is shit. He cannot pass and struggled to beat his man.

His goal flattered him. I thank him for that contribution but he needs to go on loan.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

Very pleased to see some positive minds here instead of all the reactionary, knee jerk comments.

3-0 down 11 men behind the ball we got a draw, has to be some positives there.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Am glad that we got a point in the end but this result simply papers over the crack.

The most worrying thing is the high level chances we concede, Mendy won't help with that. There is too much space between midfield and defence. Our attack also is kinda disjointed we rely on individual brilliance more than attacking set plays. 

• Like 4
Just now, Special Juan said:

What gets me is Chilwell plays minutes mid week and no sign of him today, what the fuck is going on there? We keep talking about getting players back from injuries but there isn't any daylight in this either..

Knowing our fucking luck Mendy will get COVID-19, Chilwell will get fouled by his cat and Pulisic will hurt his toe nail...

There is a major problem behind the scenes medically for me.

Think you need to cheer up mate 👍💋

It's not all doom and gloom.

The future is bright 🌞 the future is blue 💙