• Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Wouldn't want Pochettino.

He's terrible in the transfer market and his brand of football is overrated.

I dont know. A squad full of hugely promising young players, for me he would be the obvious choice. Just look at the players he improved during his time in England, like 10-14 players made NT debuts for England having worked with him. His brand of football may be slightly overrated but its an improvement on what we are seeing, definitely defensively. Only issue for me is his disregard of domestic cup competitions. If he were ever to work here at any point that has to change.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Just imagine. Azpi never gets respect on this forum, hes 10 times the player James is.

I actually agree. I've been waiting to see Reece being more urgent for a long time. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Calling for the manager to be sacked already is a bit pathetic IMHO- but typical of entitled fans nowadays.

It's going to take time to build this team. 

I don't give a fuck about losing even bad but Lampard seriously has no system, no tactics in place which is why everyone is fuming. With that attack you lose 3-0 at half time? Atrocious.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

shit players will Be shit. But why does everyone keep making stupid Individual mistakes since Lampard started here. Must be some mental issue

Kepa IS shit

Willy is ancient

but the rest

I refuse to believe that with proper coaching every one of the, with a few exceptions, can play well if they were in the right situation AND getting the right guidance

this is almost all on Lamps (save for the keepers)

Let’s hope this game is a wake up to to Lampard and the coaching staff to get there act together yes individuals mistakes were responsible, but the gap between the midfield and defense, predictable playing style were down Lampard and the coaching staff, let’s hope the second half we’ll be different 

• Like 3
Just now, Special Juan said:

We are getting mauled by WBA mate

I can see that. But a few days ago we were winning by a big margin.

Facts we know.

- new keeper in now - Monday

- Chilwell starting soon

- Pulisic back 

- Ziyech back

Then the team will have more balance and Alonso should never start again.

I said during the game, that you HAVE to take your fecking chances.

If you don't, they are as costly as conceding a goal. 3-0 down now.

I thought these nightmare games will end with new players. That's not going to happen. We will see more of these this season.

• Like 2
Just now, killer1257 said:

Who else? Allegri would look clueless with this squad. He likes experienced players.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

That will be up for the board to decide if it comes to it.

Pochettino's record in the market is hopeless (look at his signings at Spurs, all bar about four flopped), his style basically revolves around pressing players into mistakes (which in fairness his Spurs side at their peak were one of the best ever at doing) and he drops too many points against teams who sit back (which would be fatal when trying to challenge Pe and Klopp) as his team's don't really tend to have the creative edge to break parked buses.

Is it Kepa's fault that the team suffered eight home losses in all competitions for the first time since 1985/86?

Who was primarily responsible because the team has the same number of goals conceded as the 15th in the Premier League?

Whose fault is it that the team did not know how to organize and position itself on the field?
Whose responsibility is it that the team did not know how to make a defensive transition?

Whose fault is it that until the last game of the season, each opponent's corner kick was half a goal?

Was it the one who took advantage of each individual error, many generated by the collective chaos, to cleanse the hands of his responsibility as a leader and burn his subordinates publicly?

Giroud ends the last season  as a starting striker and saving the team in several games.
Now he´s the last one in line again, why? Reasons that only Lampard's illogic knows.

Christensen is our worst defense, but he must be good at telling jokes, Christensen and Silva must be the worst pair we have to present.

What big club puts in captain a player who doesn't know the club yet, doesn't know his teammates, hasn't played a single game for the team, doesn't know how to speak English and has never played in the league???

And now burn on the cross Alonso, Silva, Caballero and everyone else they want. Except Christensen and Mount who are the dear boys.

And if we are going to talk about tactics, organization, positioning ...

It's all Kepa's fault.

• Like 1
Just now, Special Juan said:

We are getting mauled by WBA mate

While the scoreline is a disgrace, are we really getting mauled? I don't think there is a person watching this game who could say 0-3 is a fair score currently. 

It sucks balls now, but these games will happen every season. Nothing works for us while the other team seems to score by accident every 10 minutes. We need to rinse of the emotion and analyze whether the score is a result of the gameplan, individual performances or just plan bad luck. 

• Like 2
Brain farts from Alonso and Silva killed the game, simple as. After that just facing parked bus and it’s not easy to break it, be it any team or tactic.
TC People will not accept that lol. They say Alonso is shit, but when he makes a silly mistake it is Lampards fault, even though they know Chilli is not ready yet

• Like 1
1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

TC People will not accept that lol. They say Alonso is shit, but when he makes a silly mistake it is Lampards fault, even though they know Chilli is not ready yet

So why didn't Lampard start Emerson who played good 3 days ago? The excuses keep on giving..