• Barkley (sub)

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chat shit, get corrected.  

Wait did we got hammered 0-6 or something? I thought we played pretty OK until Christensens brainfart.  Playing 10 vs 11 against Liverpool with Kepa in goal and only lose by 0-2 is not the end of th

Ziyech, Pulisic, Chilwell, Silva, and Mendy to come in. I have full faith we will look a million miles better once these players come in. How can we not? I'm not going to slate Frank until he has

Posted Images

Horrendous. Henderson so much time there too. Kante kind of half arsed it closing him down but even then Chirstensen was hopeless there. Ah well its just a matter of when and how many now isnt it? Fucked now trying to play like we have done with 10 men. One of Kovacic, Jorginho or Mount off please for a CB. 

50 mins to go and you take him down, that is just bulshit. Do that in the final 15 mins, not with a full half of football. You just let us down.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

That was just one of the quickest and trickiest players in the world doing what he does best. Can't fault Christensen too much there.

Kepa should have been off his line far sooner

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What in the ever living fuck was AC thinking? Why would you fucking bear hug a player through on goal?

Fuck sake.

If u watch it properly, he didn't mane cut straight in front of him at it looked to me AC grabbed him to actually stop a nasty collision 

Just now, communicate said:

Stupid red to concede. Christensen has been terrific before that. Probably Zouma fault also

Run from left to right, Christensen doesn't spot it until its way too late