Kai Havertz

Blues11

2 hours ago, iceboy said:
Kai Havertz agents told to Bayer Leverkusen he wants to leave the club if an “important bid” will arrive on next weeks. Chelsea board have contacted Havertz agents and Kai “would like” Chelsea as next step because of the project - also Werner would push him to join.#CFC

Havertz will consider talks about personal terms (until 2025) if Chelsea will make an official bid to Leverkusen soon. Bayern Münich out of the race for this summer after signing Sané. Bayer asked today again €90M as price tag and have not received any official bid yet#CFC

€90M is still higher value although he is world class potential. maybe we can offer €60 - 70M + our deadwood / youngster (prefer CHO / Ampadu) to bayer...

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I'm scared someone else is going to enter the sweepstakes at the last moment. Mainly that bald twat Pep and Man City. :middlefinger:

I think the Werner and Rudiger effect will swing it our way over City. The only club we should worry about is Real Madrid, those fuckers can lure anyone in.

1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Work rate is one of the easiest things to change though

That is debatable. We had Hazard, who despite his talent, just couldn't be arsed to do his defensive work and led to several managers bemoaned about it. 

3 hours ago, iceboy said:
Kai Havertz agents told to Bayer Leverkusen he wants to leave the club if an “important bid” will arrive on next weeks. Chelsea board have contacted Havertz agents and Kai “would like” Chelsea as next step because of the project - also Werner would push him to join.#CFC

Havertz will consider talks about personal terms (until 2025) if Chelsea will make an official bid to Leverkusen soon. Bayern Münich out of the race for this summer after signing Sané. Bayer asked today again €90M as price tag and have not received any official bid yet#CFC

Different person but same story. Ultimately, nothing has changed because no bid has been submitted. :chai:

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I dont care about defense from this type of player.

That is like saying back in 2004 we should not go for Totti he is lazy and does not track back.

can we get a lazy player who plays 800 games and scores 300 goals please

lolololol

ƁєƖтнαzσя on Twitter: "L'Ottavo Re di Roma. @Totti @OfficialASRoma ...

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not a chance with no CL...

They may lose some players as well...

yep, if you are the best AMF on the planet and you have only around 3, MAYBE 4 peak years left, do you want to shit away the first 2 (and the 2 best by far) of them playing for fuckall other than the League and the FA cup, both of which you have already won, until 2022/23? You KNOW he desperately wants that CL title.

Imagine him feeding

Neymar   18 goals,10 assists in 1900 minutes
Ángel Di María    11 goals, 21 assists in 2800 minutes
Pablo Sarabia    14 goals, 8 assists in 2200 minutes
Kylian Mbappé  30 goals, 17 assists in 2400 minutes
Mauro Icardi    20 goals 4 assists in 1900 minutes

eeeeeeeeek

without him, those 5 players are tracking to well over 160 goals over a full season's minutes

Saw this on Shedend...

So, I have way too much free time on my hands right now and decided to create this account for the sole purpose of addressing a few things about the Havertz rumour from a different perspective that migh be of interest. Mainly because I think a lot of stuff going around at social media is complete nonsense.

I am a Bayer Leverkusen supporter since 17 years and have watched every game Kai played in. I can say for sure that he is certainly the best talent I have ever seen at our club. He´s a unique player with a very unique skillset. Although he scores a lot, his scoring record overshadows his real strenghts a bit in the media and people who never watched him play might judge him purely on that. Kai is an extremely intelligent player with a lot of calmness on the ball. When he gets the ball in a holding position you can be quite sure that he won´t lose it, his first touch is great and he has great vision for through balls and switching the play. When he´s playing as a number 8 or 10 he has a very good timing for runs into the box, thats how he scored most of his goals here (apart from some penalties as well). The second half of the 18/19 season he played as numer 8 next to Julian Brandt who left us for Dortmund last summer. The two of them were brilliant together, creating a lot of chances by receiving the ball in the spaces between midfield and defense of the opponent. This season, our main striker got injured for a few months and Kai played as a sole striker, probably not his best position but he scored from there too, his skillset really qualifies him for any position in the final third apart from wide positions because he lacks pace for that.

So far about the player himself, now on to a few other things: Christian Falk is NOT a reliable source, the accuracy of his reports is quite poor and pretty much laughed at in Germany. Lately he confirmed that Thiago will definetly sign a new contract at Bayern, which obviously wont happen now. His latest reports are also wrong: Havertz doesn´t need to ask for a permission to leave. It was clearly communicated last year already that he can leave this summer if a club meets our expectations in terms of the transfer fee. Right now, the whole team is on vacation and Havertz will talk with our bosses in two weeks when he returns to prepare for the Europa League. There simply are no talks right now. Today I have seen a lot of english media picking up on this report and it´s just completely false. Havertz hasn´t said anything so far, not to the media and not even to our bosses. So you can basically ignore all the reports that are citing Falk or Sport Bild in general. They reported several times that Havertz is definetely going to Bayern for sure and that only changed after Bayerns boss said last week that they won´t be able to fund the transfer this summer financially.

Rudi Völler and our board said numerous times that we won´t let Havertz go for under 100 million € (or 90m pounds). I believe that the reports are true that Chelsea is preparing a bid, let´s see how far they will go with it. But thats the price you need to expect and I doubt our board will engage in negotiations that would lower that price.

Unless this geezer is Havertz best buddy, how can he claim that there have been zero discussions bewteen Kai and the Leverkusen board members?? Sounds like a fan who doesn't want to face the truth that their best player is offski. 
And he's still insisting that they'll stick to 90mil pounds when they just lost champs league football and the money from it. Once Havertz insists he's leaving that valuation will go down

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If Havertz (and our club) is anything like Werner, he'll probably want to get any move secured before the resumption of the EL. 

I think it is slightly different situation. Werner had a clause that was expiring that we had to activate. Once we activated it, it meant we had to start paying him. Harvetz on the other hand has no such clause and is under contract. Therefore, Bayer can just sell after the EL. It does not really make much sense for them to do it before that as it is not like they will lose money if he stays for an extra month. 

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

It does not really make much sense for them to do it before that as it is not like they will lose money if he stays for an extra month. 

But if Havertz plays for them in the Europa League and suffers a serious injury a la Sane, then his value is gonna drop. Plus, if they want to reinvest the money, you would think they want it ASAP before the transfer window closes.