Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

29. Kai Havertz

Jas
Followers 7

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

That was his best performance ever apart from his horrible finishing skills lol

There was a moment in second half when he break Ramos apart with dribbling. He is so lay back, but also wanted to fight Nacho.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares? He can make it iconic just like Zola 25 and Terry 26

I wait around all day incase we announce him and then as soon as I take an afternoon nap it happens and I miss it. 😆😆😆 LETS GOOOOO! I distinctly recall saying when we were first linked

https://theathletic.com/2044050/2020/09/05/havertz-transfer-mclachlan-marina-phone-call-lampard-real-madrid/ Some inside info from The Athletic on our pursuit-purchase of Havertz... - Club s

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Last few games now he's starting to come into a real rich vein of form. Let's hope it continues. 

Looks simplistic at times but as I said before for me, he's very similar but also a much more technically proficient and intelligent version of Thomas Muller 4/5 years ago.  

What is it they used to call Muller? Raumdeuter? Interpreter of space? In the final third, Kai just gets into spaces where you maybe don't think there is any. Or he makes almost near CF like runs off the ball despite being more of a attacking midfielder.

Just needs to add a ruthless streak to his game. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Disasterclass in finishing. tbf only one was guilt edged, two were just extremely unlucky. Still does not look good through with 2 and then shoot straight at the goalie. has to work on this. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Great performance. Was super unlucky with two of his shots hitting the bar, but should've taken that one-on-one chance against the snake.

Edited by different level
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Havertz and Hazard have reputation of being lazy yet they run most in their teams...

Such stat can be deceiving. 

Posted (edited)

Kai Havertz was fucking class don’t let the missed chances make you think different. 

He stepped up against the biggest club in the world in the biggest game of his career after so many downfalls. Next season he’s gonna make a lot of people look stupid.

Edited by milka
  • Like 1

He has been great lately. 

I quite like him with Werner upfront together and another pacey player just to the right or left that pushes up when we go forward. 

Is he finally just settling and find his feet or do people think it is a particular position that works best for him in this team, or the PL as a whole? So much talk when Frank left that he wasn't being utilised properly and a bunch of other stuff (which I agreed with actually) but he took a while to find his feet under a new manager too, so has there been anything specific that has lit this fire recently? 

Even for his standards an absolute shit show. What a pathetic miss. Of the 10 or so big chances he missed this season this was probably the worst. He could have put it anywhere and chose to blast it over 

• Like 1

Going to miss the cup final now, given the treatment he is getting from TT. Shame. 1v1 are the worst for this team, the worst.

Havertz and Werner 34 big chances missed this season in PL and CL and 11 goals (not counting Werners pens). Horrible conversation. Less than 25%.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kunka21 said:

How the f... this guy isn't starting every game ??!

Because like all of our attackers, they blow hot and cold. We do not have a definite front 3. Just two weeks ago he skied a sitter against Arsenal. 

Well we did buy them young this time around, which as I recall was what most here wanted.

They are only showing the normal lack of consistency young players have.

Kai does look to have a very high ceiling tho.

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Because like all of our attackers, they blow hot and cold. We do not have a definite front 3. Just two weeks ago he skied a sitter against Arsenal. 

mount miss more than whole team .. but is untouchable  

2 minutes ago, Kunka21 said:

mount miss more than whole team .. but is untouchable  

But you'd think that would aspire Pulisic, Havertz, and Ziyech to step their game up. Except they are equally poor. 

43 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

But you'd think that would aspire Pulisic, Havertz, and Ziyech to step their game up. Except they are equally poor. 

Pulisic and Havertz however are still young and have proven their quality in glimpses. Ziyech just has never arrived in a league that is not piss poor Eredivisie.

• Like 1