Followers 7

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares? He can make it iconic just like Zola 25 and Terry 26

https://theathletic.com/2044050/2020/09/05/havertz-transfer-mclachlan-marina-phone-call-lampard-real-madrid/ Some inside info from The Athletic on our pursuit-purchase of Havertz... - Club s

I wait around all day incase we announce him and then as soon as I take an afternoon nap it happens and I miss it. 😆😆😆 LETS GOOOOO! I distinctly recall saying when we were first linked

Posted Images

It's funny that no one, including Havertz, seems to know what his best position is. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's funny that no one, including Havertz, seems to know what his best position is. 

Funny that for a brief moment it looked like any except GK will do, now it looks like none of them works really.

17 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Hope so, right now looks like a baby

That's what people thought of Salah and DeBruyne. 

Got to give time men. 

You are so impatient with the young guns. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Got to give time men. 

Yes but they also didnt play over 20 times in their first half a season and put in the sort of poor/beyond average performances where he has say lost the ball however many times in a game by needlessly dribbling into people or whatever. We all know he has talent but before he got COVID bar the hat trick, I still was struggling to see the qualities he had shown at a lesser team with inferior players. He has better teammates here. Yes tactically its not been amazing but still, same with Werner, good players are good players and he is one but hasnt done enough. And as I mentioned with Werner also, once you cost a few bob, some sort of expectation is there be it fairly or unfairly. Its at the point where now the run and assist for Callum, which was good yes but its as if thats meant to eradicate the poorer/average games he played beforehand... or meant to be worth the 70/80m we paid for him alone... or so you’d think reading the reactions.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Number 8 is Havertz best position.

If my word isn't enough, how about the lad himself?

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/kai-havertz-chelsea-transfer-position-18392673

Your own article says you are wrong m8.

Lol.

No. 10 , not an 8

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Got to give time men. 

Ironically he is kids coach in real life 😂 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ironically he is kids coach in real life 😂 

I see you have an issue with me of late shall we discuss this over DM's or shall we just do it out here in the open?

Your choice, I'm ready when you are.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Got to give time men. 

Paid a fucking fortune for Havertz, he's struggling to pass the ball to his own team mates, does nothing when he plays and looks clueless.

Right now he's shit, nothing more to it.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I see you have an issue with me of late shall we discuss this over DM's or shall we just do it out here in the open?

Your choice, I'm ready when you are.

Zero issues with you. 

4 hours ago, Vegetable said:

Funny that for a brief moment it looked like any except GK will do, now it looks like none of them works really.

You mean our summer signings? 

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Your own article says you are wrong m8.

Lol.

No. 10 , not an 8

He says he wants to wear the no. 10 so I am assuming shirt number as you cant wear a position haha. 

My dream will always be to wear the No.10 one day at my club.” 

He mentions playing as an 8, inside right. And says he is not a classic number 10 which I am guessing is why he prefers playing as an 8.

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yes but they also didnt play over 20 times in their first half a season and put in the sort of poor/beyond average performances where he has say lost the ball however many times in a game by needlessly dribbling into people or whatever. We all know he has talent but before he got COVID bar the hat trick, I still was struggling to see the qualities he had shown at a lesser team with inferior players. He has better teammates here. Yes tactically its not been amazing but still, same with Werner, good players are good players and he is one but hasnt done enough. And as I mentioned with Werner also, once you cost a few bob, some sort of expectation is there be it fairly or unfairly. Its at the point where now the run and assist for Callum, which was good yes but its as if thats meant to eradicate the poorer/average games he played beforehand... or meant to be worth the 70/80m we paid for him alone... or so you’d think reading the reactions.

Felix and De Ligt are different players in second season for Atletico and Juve. Much better. They should be good rapper for Kai. 

Also Kai for now played just minutes that are equal to 13 and a half games. And if you take away minutes when he played as a winger and did absolutely nothing because it clearly it's not his position it comes down to around 900 minutes which is 10 games. He has 4 goals, 4 open play assists and one penalty won. All came when he played in midfield. 9 goals contribution in 10 games as midfielder is very good. And this is just slow start for him in the new league, with Covid and shit manager. 

Zero doubt that he is going to be amazing and we should build our team around him. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Zero doubt that he is going to be amazing and we should build our team around him. 

Building a team around one player is never good. #justsayin

15 hours ago, Fernando said:

Got to give time men. 

I think with Salah case, if he stay with us he will never be successful, he made brilliant decision moving to Fiorentina. 

KDB case was simply Mourinho was being stupid. 

I am still on the fence with Havertz. 

• 1 month later...