Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

6. Thiago Silva

Jase
Followers 4

No disrespect to Azpi but I really hope Thiago Silva can bring some of this back to the dressing room, Desperately needed, Has been for a while.

Eg6o-lnX0AYvF4r?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am so smart.

Drogba could do it all. Play on the wing, operate in tight spaces, be an aerial threat, hit long shots. Win free kicks (sneakily) He is the kind of intelligent, not to mention ruthless, player we

Per the interview, it seems more so that he just wasn't interested in playing that style of football and preferred playing in a more technical league but over the last few years (I guess he means duri

No disrespect to Azpi but I really hope Thiago Silva can bring some of this back to the dressing room, Desperately needed, Has been for a while.
Eg6o-lnX0AYvF4r?format=jpg&name=medium
He does not even speak English. He will do his things on the pitch and give the players the instructions either in French or with non verbal signals til he learns English.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Polaroid ?:D

my dick pic collection is non existent

they are deleted upon receipt

I can pass the next on to you in PM when/if another one comes in

:rofl:

many came from randos in Second Life, but I barely log in there for years

it is a cesspool

:hattip:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Vesper said:

my dick pic collection is non existent

they are deleted upon receipt

I can pass the next on to you in PM when/if another one comes in

:rofl:

many came from randos in Second Life, but I barely log in there for years

it is a cesspool

:hattip:

No thanks V ! Think I might have not quite understood what you meant that's the last time I post a photo ha ha. It took so much space up on the page it was a small photo but there was a big gap either side that's what I meant bloody hell I'll have to be careful what I write :o

• Like 1
11 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He does not even speak English. He will do his things on the pitch and give the players the instructions either in French or with non verbal signals til he learns English.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He doesn’t speak English at all?

Weird how we haven't seen a single image or video of him at Cobham yet. Is he quarantining still? Thought I heard he arrived in London like a week ago.

Cracked me up the Rudi interview when he tried to take the piss saying Thiago was one of the best for HIS generation!

Thiago was SUPPOSED To be back training at the weekend. Also said Ziyech may be out weeks! ‘We hope it’s a matter of weeks, hopefully a couple of weeks, but we will have to see on that one.

• Like 2