Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

6. Thiago Silva

Jas
Followers 4

Chelsea will trigger the option to extend Thiago Silva’s contract for one more season - and will start contract talks with Thomas Tuchel too.  #CFC

• Like 3
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am so smart.

Drogba could do it all. Play on the wing, operate in tight spaces, be an aerial threat, hit long shots. Win free kicks (sneakily) He is the kind of intelligent, not to mention ruthless, player we

Per the interview, it seems more so that he just wasn't interested in playing that style of football and preferred playing in a more technical league but over the last few years (I guess he means duri

Irrespective of what happens tonight, I love this, I absolutely adore how he and, as importantly, his family have bought into the club just makes me smile every time. Shame he is at the age he is.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Only the fifth player to play in the final in consecutive seasons with different teams.

Who are the others? Of the top of my head I can only think of Samuel Eto'o for Barca and Inter in 2009 and 2010.

35 minutes ago, Jype said:

Who are the others? Of the top of my head I can only think of Samuel Eto'o for Barca and Inter in 2009 and 2010.

Did Seedorf do it at some stage?

50 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yeah Eto and Marcel Desailly (1993 Marseille, 1994 Milan), Paulo Sousa (1996 Juventus, 1997 Borussia Dortmund),  and Morata (2014 Real Madrid, 2015 Juventus).

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah Eto and Marcel Desailly (1993 Marseille, 1994 Milan), Paulo Sousa (1996 Juventus, 1997 Borussia Dortmund),  and Morata (2014 Real Madrid, 2015 Juventus).

Paulo Sousa just became manager with the Polish NT several months back. I remember him getting the sack at Leicester like 10 years back. He also was Aurélien Tchouaméni's manager at Bordeaux.

We have made sure that Chelsea will forever be in his heart and blood. And I love it.

• Like 2

And he finally gets what he deserves. What a class act. So fitting it is our great cub who gave him that trophy. If I were him i would retire, but Thiago Silva being Thiago Silva he won't, he will carry on as long as his legs carry him.  Such passion. football personified.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Any photos with him and the trophy?

E2lxwHrWEAUjUh_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

"I went to PSG to win this cup. Every time Paris was eliminated, I was the culprit. It was a shame. I did everything for this team. But today I am very happy."

• Like 2

Days before  Thiago Silva   join Chelsea 😎

cats.jpg

247.gif

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Jas said:

Absolute class. What a character. Great to have him at the club, Lets hope he gets one more world class year out of that body.

• Like 1