• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i am so smart.

Drogba could do it all. Play on the wing, operate in tight spaces, be an aerial threat, hit long shots. Win free kicks (sneakily) He is the kind of intelligent, not to mention ruthless, player we

Per the interview, it seems more so that he just wasn't interested in playing that style of football and preferred playing in a more technical league but over the last few years (I guess he means duri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Needs to check his wife. Everybody knows Timo sucks, but she doesnt need to be passing that type of energy into social media either.

As far as I can see, she just said that the attackers need to score. She tells the truth

It's also unfair, and frankly, stupid. Reminds me of Gisele Bundchen on Welker comments - and I think Gisele was less wrong then.

It's like saying my husband did his part, but the other guy did not. This would be a slightly more valid point if we were talking American Football and only offense, defense, and special teams.

Maybe Thiago's passing wasn't as good as it should've been and that's the reason we could not get the ball quicker to the pacey attackers. It was Rudiger who actually found Pulisic. Maybe heavy and slower strikers wouldn't have touched the football in that game. It's all so relative.

Irrelevant really, but fact is that the players she criticizes did score a goal away from home against the toughest opposition. Not to mention that the defense also conceded (again if you see areas as separate teams 🙄), so not sure what she's complaining about.

I definitely agree with @Mário César (I speak Portuguese) above and I'm sure the club will have a talk with Thiago about the incident.

Some people simply don't get social media at all.

Edited by robsblubot
23 hours ago, robsblubot said:

It's also unfair, and frankly, stupid. Reminds me of Gisele Bundchen on Welker comments - and I think Gisele was less wrong then.

It's like saying my husband did his part, but the other guy did not. This would be a slightly more valid point if we were talking American Football and only offense, defense, and special teams.

Maybe Thiago's passing wasn't as good as it should've been and that's the reason we could not get the ball quicker to the pacey attackers. It was Rudiger who actually found Pulisic. Maybe heavy and slower strikers wouldn't have touched the football in that game. It's all so relative.

Irrelevant really, but fact is that the players she criticizes did score a goal away from home against the toughest opposition. Not to mention that the defense also conceded (again if you see areas as separate teams 🙄), so not sure what she's complaining about.

I definitely agree with @Mário César (I speak Portuguese) above and I'm sure the club will have a talk with Thiago about the incident.

Some people simply don't get social media at all.

It's absurd. These guys are in the business for more than a decade, you would think they got their PR downpat. Being a full time celebrity partner probably causes deteriorating life skills.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Jas said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/thiago-silvas-wife-lauds-werner-for-scoring-against-real/1ivz8v4isdh6410f2kit0ti8rz

Werner revealed that Silva had apologized to him after the initial comment by his wife. Sounds pretty cool with the whole thing.

Werner is used to being insulted by thousands German football "fans" way worse than this. This will not faze him at all.

• Like 3

Thiago Silva's wife gives direct update on defender's Chelsea future

The Chelsea defender is set to become a free agent at the end of the season, after agreeing a one-year deal with the Londoners last simmer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/Chelsea-news-thiago-silva-contract-24089744

Thiago Silva’s wife, Isabelle has confirmed that the Brazilian hopes to extend his Chelsea stay beyond the end of this season.

The 36-year-old was signed to a on-year contract by Thomas Tuchel’s predecessor Frank Lampard last summer.

And despite his advancing years, he has hugely impressed, making 29 appearances across all competitions.

After recovering from a thigh injury, Silva has come back into the line-up in recent weeks, starting both ties of the Blues’ Champions League semi-final victory over Real Madrid.

Chelsea have enjoyed a staggering defensive record since Tuchel replaced Lampard back in January, keeping 18 clean sheets in just 25 matches.

Isabelle da Silva hinted that if her husband had the choice, he will be staying with Chelsea

• Like 1

Absolutely no chance he aint staying, we will wrap him up come shortly, our Eng rivals would love to have him. Him and Rudi up there as the best CB's imo.

• Like 2

I just saw that he was praying on the pitch right before the Jorginho's penalty against Leicester. This man 🥰

Convinced he will do a decent job until the end of next season and we can manage his gametime by splitting it with Christensen and getting him ready to take over full time when Silva eventually leaves.