21. Ben Chilwell

Strike

15 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Probably because he does not know any better.

Mou also thought that KDB and Salah were not good enough. Now, KDB is the best midfielder in the world and Salah one of the best RW.
Coaches fuck up all the time.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

But coaches can also get it right all the time...

But coaches can also get it right all the time...
Zidane bought the second most expensive LB of all time (without counting Chilwell). I think they will give Mendy more chances. Zidane does not want to accept his failure.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking hell, I thought I would go watch Sevilla wipe that daft grin off Conte's face and make Lukaku cry and come back here to see people happy.....No, they are still moaning as if it's their money:lol:

I'm glad I don't sit near some of you at SB you moaning bastards

Never understand the pretend accountants on here. Ones telling you we've overpaid, they don't value him at 50 mill etc. Funny listening to them

18 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I think that was pretty evident since weeks. And reports say that emerson is close to the inter move.

if Conte is sacked, the Emerson move is maybe in jeopardy I fear. Hopefully not.

and hopefully Conte is not sacked

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if Conte is sacked, the Emerson move is maybe in jeopardy I fear. Hopefully not.

He is such a fucked up guy. I mean, what else can the board give you for you to stay?

Lukaku, sanchez, martinez, Eriksen, hakimi, emerson ( probable), tonali (probably). And yet he keeps throwing his toys out of the pram. 

Conte might be one of the best tacticians in our generation, but is also probably one of the weirdest ones I have seen

22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I'm really hoping Conte doesn't leave Inter, so I can keep alive my dream of swapping Emerson+cash for Skriniar. We already know Inter view him as expendable since Fabrizio & Di Marzio have said they're willing to include him in a swap for Ndombele

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Name just one Chelsea midfielder who is even remotely solid in the final 3rd? 

You don't think we need midfielder like KDB or Bruno? 

Frank was screaming in January for someone to bring goals and creativity and we even had Pedro and Willian. We absolutely need Kai. Unless you want to 'celebrate' top4 again and again in the coming years. 

Mount scored 7 goals with no penalty I think 

It seems to be a done deal that will be announced next week.

I do not know at all Ben Chillwell. How do you guys rate him? Do you think he can help to improve our defense?

3 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

It seems to be a done deal that will be announced next week.

I do not know at all Ben Chillwell. How do you guys rate him? Do you think he can help to improve our defense?

Average bog standard PL left back , some people act like he’s 17 but he will be 24 this year and i doubt he can improve much