• Mount
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We started with 4:0 loss last season. 

But we drew with Brighton at their home 1-1,  that was what I was talking about. The same fixture and we are already PLUS two points.

• Like 3
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did anyone just see Werners interview? Fuck me he has got me fully gassed. A predator in the mind. What a signing. 

Switch Havertz to the middle and bring Odoi on for the wing.

I know we are winning and all but I am still seeing a lot of the same problems from last season. Big gaps between mid and defence as well as disjointed attack. We won't go far if we don't improve in t

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I know I am in the minority but I thought Kepa looked better today, more assured. That goal was terrible other than that I feel like his heading in right direction. His distribution was on point and made decent saves when called upon in the 1st half. He even came out for set pieces which was decent to see, hoping this is a fresh start for him and he gets back his confidence. Either way we have good competition coming in.

He misjudged. Needed one more step to the right then dive - he had time.
Also he touched the ball but to what extent it was or was n't a failure that it went through is debatable,

12 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Come on, it is only first game of the season. And we win it. All good so far.

As fans, we want to be entertained as simple as that.That's our right. 

I dont wanna see this ''boring football'' during the whole season.

19 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Kepa made a howler.

That is not a howler. Alisson did worse for a couple of goals the other day and no one said a word.

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Our only good midfielder today was Kante. Every other midfielder was horrible

Jorginho goal and assist. And played the action before the corner for the 3rd goal. Plus won the ball before penalty. Captain, leader, great defensively, motm.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, whats happening said:

mount my motm

Haha good joke. After RLC he was worst player on the pitch. Horrible offensively, absolutely every time he had the ball. Should never play a winger again. That is like playing Caballero there.

Also the main reason why Lamptey was so good today. And should have stop the shot for their goal or make it more difficult for opponent. 

Lampard rates him and RLC more but for me Gallagher and even Barkley should play ahead of them. Looks like 12 year old kid playing with pro guys.

• Like 1

Werner looked classy, Havertz not so much. Hoping to see him at #10 soon. But, good thing about him - he really pressed them and worked hard in defense, stole a lot of balls.

Also, James will be player of the season, I hope.

Haha good joke. After RLC he was worst player on the pitch. Horrible offensively, absolutely every time he had the ball. Should never play a winger again. That is like playing Caballero there.

Also the main reason why Lamptey was so good today. And should have stop the shot for their goal or make it more difficult for opponent. 

Lampard rates him and RLC more but for me Gallagher and even Barkley should play ahead of them. Looks like 12 year old kid playing with pro guys.

He wasn't the motm but he timo and kante were the only ones always running and pressing.

Saying he was second worst on the pitch is definitely a joke.

Mount played well considering he was out of position

And mount was our second best player all last season so no idea what you're on about with the barkley and Gallagher being better thing.

• Like 3

Don't worry Timo is rarely injured for more than a few days. Has only missed 13 matches in his whole career. Most of them due to common cold.

I have to say i have a bit of sympathy for RLC. he was basically used as a battering ram to create space for werners runs. He failed miserably but it is not really his game. anyway, given how poor a player he is he should try his best at anything that is asked of him and he did not really look bothered today.

I like how we scored from a corner first time fo rages.

AC-Zouma looked rock solid. only the dunk header was a chance they conceded. Reece and esp alonso were particlalry poor. It can not be that an average player like lamptey cuts through our left side such that we need to double up on him. Alonso is just so so terrible, we really should sign yet another LB and get rid of emerson AND Alonso

• Like 4

Havertz number 10 next time. Encourage him to drop deep and help build up play as well as wonder to either wing and link up with the wingers. Hes got a good first time pass and he's intelligent.

No more of this 424 shit. The amount of long balls should stop in the first game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Buddy, I seriously enjoy your comments, but Your agenda against mount is bordering on being childish, honestly.

Mount worked over time, protecting alonso's ass. Most of anything good that we did in linking the pivots and the attack came from mount. Our right flank barely created an attack in the first half. I mean if that was a "poor" performance from mount, then you have got to be just biased.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

He wasn't the motm but he timo and kante were the only ones always running and pressing.

When people try to praise Mount... Running and pressing... We are speaking about attacking player.

If he was so good at running and pressing why he did not do shit with Lamptey on his side?

Chris, Zouma, James, Jorgi, Kante, Timo were our good players today. And Ross a bit from the bench.

He wasn't the motm but he timo and kante were the only ones always running and pressing.Saying he was second worst on the pitch is definitely a joke.

Mount played well considering he was out of position

And mount was our second best player all last season so no idea what you're on about with the barkley and Gallagher being better thing.

You can also say that Ruben was playing out of the position, so that does not count.
Mount and Alonso gave Lamptey a free pass, so Lamptey could do whatever he wanted.
Mount, Ruben and Havertz were all horrible.
Mount today was just running and I saw him win one tackle in the end. He was top 3 or 4 worst player on the pitch

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Don't worry Timo is rarely injured for more than a few days. Has only missed 13 matches in his whole career. Most of them due to common cold.

I have to say i have a bit of sympathy for RLC. he was basically used as a battering ram to create space for werners runs. He failed miserably but it is not really his game. anyway, given how poor a player he is he should try his best at anything that is asked of him and he did not really look bothered today.

I like how we scored from a corner first time fo rages.

AC-Zouma looked rock solid. only the dunk header was a chance they conceded. Reece and esp alonso were particlalry poor. It can not be that an average player like lamptey cuts through our left side such that we need to double up on him. Alonso is just so so terrible, we really should sign yet another LB and get rid of emerson AND Alonso

I had been saying the same thing. We shoukd buy reguilon and sell both emerson and alonso. Somehow people deluded themselves in believing he is a "decent" no. 2.