Exclusive Interview: Chelsea fan ‘Alex from Glasto’ ‘excited’ with Thiago Silva set to join Chelsea

James

960It’s been a whirlwind of a day for Chelsea fans when it comes to transfer news. First of all there has been real progression with the Kai Havertz deal, that being right on the brink now. As well as that, we have got the ‘here we go’ from Fabrizio Romano regarding former PSG defender Thiago […]

View the full article

How anyone can support another team in France is beyond me. You pick your team and you stick with them forever you don't support a French team as well. I wouldn't wear another teams top for love nor money Chelsea till I die not Chelsea and I quite like a French team as well fuck off.

‘Alex from Glasto’ so I am guessing he is now lined up to be another one of these fake wanna be celebrities like the blokes and lassies on instagram who think their models/fashion line designers or the love island contestants that plague every newspaper now a days with needless stories like ‘Person X and person Ys from love islands, dog dies after 5 days’ or whatever....

Had a quick scan through it and had a wee chuckle at this 🤣

Things have blown up for you since then, you’ve made your own song etc, what is next for Alex Mann?

“I’m not sure at the moment. I took a big break from everything after it blew up just to focus on myself instead of all the media attention.”

‘all the media attention’ get over yourself. You were on bbc iplayer for like 3 days mate and nobody’s heard of you since. See you next Tuesday.