• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

The club needs to do something about this. Take a stand and demand the game is replayed with a new ref....but of course the pussies that we are we wont say a damn thing.

• Like 3
  • Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My stance has been the same for quite some time. The standard of officiating all over Europe is hopeless. Until something is done we will benefit from it and get screwed over from it. Howeve

This is a proper cup tournament, not one a one-off game for a trophy like the Community Shield.  Since we are in the final, it’s kinda BS to say it doesn’t mean much, particularly it is the FA Cu

Jorginho is a waste of a spot.    Next week should be his last game for us. This should be his last start.

Posted Images

They showed the handball reply after the game and made it look asif it was on the line 😆

Are we deluded or is this game really that corrupt.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
17 minutes ago, Jason said:
EeWxXfmXkAE47gp?format=jpg&name=large

Shouldn't even be surprised. Can't believe the replay wasn't shown once.

anyone could see it was off the line, but the officials conveniently turn a blind eye, fuck this shit.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Apparently VAR had a "look" at it as well.

So clearly they've thrown the rules in the bin so it could benefit Arsenal. Clear bias proven.

I remember and I say this as clear as day, the Bruno incident at Villa when the words "VAR was stood down"

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DDA said:

They showed the handball reply after the game and made it look asif it was on the line 😆

Are we deluded or is this game really that corrupt.

No no no we are not deluded.....this shit has been going on for far too long now.

• Like 1
1. Anthony Taylor was rubbish. Practically gave the game to Arsenal.
2. We were shit. Offered ZILCH after the first 10-15 minutes. We have gone from Eden Hazard FC to Christian Pulisic. 
3. Three injuries and two of them were bloody hamstring/muscle injuries (after a free week!). I don't care what anyone says but questions must be asked of Lampard because this particular injury has happened far too often this season!
4. Our record against Arsenal with the back 3 ever since Conte introduced it in the team has been atrocious. It's something like 2 wins in 10 games and 1 of them came after switching to a back 4 midway through the first half.
5. Another game to come where we are 3-0 down on aggregate with practically ZERO chance of turning it around.
What a stupid end to the season.

1. Anthony Taylor was rubbish. Practically gave the game to Arsenal.
2. We were shit. Offered ZILCH after the first 10-15 minutes. We have gone from Eden Hazard FC to Christian Pulisic. 
3. Three injuries and two of them were bloody hamstring/muscle injuries (after a free week!). I don't care what anyone says but questions must be asked of Lampard because this particular injury has happened far too often this season!
4. Our record against Arsenal with the back 3 ever since Conte introduced it in the team has been atrocious. It's something like 2 wins in 10 games and 1 of them came after switching to a back 4 midway through the first half.
5. Another game to come where we are 3-0 down on aggregate with practically ZERO chance of turning it around.
What a stupid end to the season.

Pulisic will never solve his injury problems. Never solved it at BVB and will not solve it in PL. Pedro was bad luck and Azpi got injured by someone's knee.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

Taylor deserves all the death threats he gets, i cant sympathize with corruption, fuck all of them, the linesmen, VAR team, the refs and FA.

No deaths threats are not needed please, do not say that.

• Like 3

Do the media actually talk about the incompetent refs and VAR? Or are they acting as if nothing happened?

• Like 1
Just now, Special Juan said:

No deaths threats are not needed please, do not say that.

i may have gone overboard, im sorry. Im just fucking pissed at the shit we are witnessing right now. I will delete it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Milan said:

Do the media actually talk about the incompetent refs and VAR? Or are they acting as if nothing happened?

The higher ups are in on it and thus dont write about it, also the fact the FA will sue them and what not in their wisdom. The shit is rigged and thank fuck to VAR, cuz it has only highlighted the corruption more.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Pulisic will never solve his injury problems. Never solved it at BVB and will not solve it in PL. Pedro was bad luck and Azpi got injured by someone's knee.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

200.gif