• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

43 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I dont even feel much pressure. 2 games have to go the other way. Leicester beating United is unlikely

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I so do not trust other teams

look at the last day of the Championship for instance

utter madness ran riot all over

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With Kai, Hakim and Timo around goodluck with that.

I see our CBs getting the praise for their work today. The goalie is the key here. With no Kepa behind them, they just feel more confident. Simple as that. That is what a solid gk does. Now imagine a

2 absolutely massive stoppage times in the last home league games - Giroud scoring a winner against Norwich, today Mount and Giroud securing us vital victory. WE DID IT! Without Hazard, with

11 minutes ago, King Kante said:

When have I said it before? 

On Thursday...

On 7/23/2020 at 10:15 PM, King Kante said:

I really think we are going to lose this one. Wolves as a match up are an absolute nightmare for us as they have: 

1) Jota, Traore and Jimenez who are great at springing the counter.

2) A back 3 that are very good at playing the low block

3) Neves and Moutinho standing over set pieces.

On top of this, they have had a week off and they need to win to ensure they do not have to play Ropey League qualifying. At this point I reckon we need a Utd win. 

Before anyone says it, the 5-3 win early in the season came at a time Wolves were completely shagged out from playing Rooey League qualifying all Summer. People need to remember they started the season with 3/4 points out of 18. If they hadn't been in the Ropey League I am certain they would've qualified for the CL this year. 

I get the feeling that Wolves won't set up in their usual counter attacking way here. They have nothing to lose and can play with freedom. I expect to see them press us relentlessly from minute 1 knowing they can exploit our defense and CM. with the mammoth pressure on our players Wolves may feel like if they really get at us we may crumble. And honestly, they may be right.

Thats why WE have to be the ones asserting ourselves on them. We need our boys to treat this like a CL final and play like monsters.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I get the feeling that Wolves won't set up in their usual counter attacking way here. They have nothing to lose and can play with freedom. I expect to see them press us relentlessly from minute 1 knowing they can exploit our defense and CM. with the mammoth pressure on our players Wolves may feel like if they really get at us we may crumble. And honestly, they may be right.

Thats why WE have to be the ones asserting ourselves on them. We need our boys to treat this like a CL final and play like monsters.

Wolves have nothing to lose? You do realize that they need a result to qualify for the Europa League, right?

• Like 1

Bit nervous to be fair, but at the same time I am confident we'll get the job done. Wish Leicester dumps Manure out of CL football, deluded Mancs would go from hero to zero in the span of just a couple of weeks, from the next dominant force in European football, led by that overrated diver Bruno Fernandez, to Europa League. Don't think it is going to happen though, Leicester seem to have ran out of steam and have no support in the stands, but it would be fun.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Bit nervous to be fair, but at the same time I am confident we'll get the job done. Wish Leicester dumps Manure out of CL football, deluded Mancs would go from hero to zero in the span of just a couple of weeks, from the next dominant force in European football, led by that overrated diver Bruno Fernandez, to Europa League. Don't think it is going to happen though, Leicester seem to have ran out of steam and have no support in the stands, but it would be fun.

Wouldnt that be good huh, but utd need a single point like us so I dont see them go all out attack mode.