• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Give them a rest against United. PL right now is too important. Mount can sit on the bench depending on the formation though. But willian and Azpi need to play.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

All 3 look knackered against sheffield 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though this was just a 1-0, it is not htat we have been hanging on for dear life. we could have scored more but we defended well today. too much negativity on here. this was a mature performance

Pulisic carrying us like Hazard did

You say this every season lol Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hopefully get a result. The pressure is on, never ever thought playing Norwich would be a pressure game for us but its more to do with the fact United and Leicester dropped points in games you'd expect them to win. We cannot afford to drop anymore this season. Hopefully we see a big change attitude and effort tonight because that Sheffield United game was a joke. Like we were going through the motions or on holiday already despite the fact nothing is certain about the CL. Another loss and there will be more questions than answers imo, about Frank and about the squad. I think a poor end to the season will bring on a lot more media speculation as well about how we had managed to go from what was it, 11 points clear of the others before 2020, to struggling to get over the line.

Would like to see Abraham start again. Norwich will attack and when we are on the break, Abraham will be a better option for the counter etc. Then start Giroud for Untied. Also Abraham got 2 goals in the reverse fixture. 

• Like 1

Stick with that back four now Frank!!!

Maybe tomori for the semi final his pace will be useful.

Jorgi has be mate back. Kova will always be an option to pass to.

Best front 3.

Let's go.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Solid line up.

Solid for Norwich, but I don't like Ruben with Jori. As long as Ruben is on Aspy side and Mount probably needs a rest.

• Like 2

I know we need three points tonight but really worried Azpi, Willian and Pulisic are going to get flogged and be running on empty during this run in.

Hudson Odoi looked quite sharp on Saturday so this would have been a good game to boost his match fitness and become a solid option during the run in.

• Like 2