Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Our midfield of two is so much more balanced with Mikel in it (and without Lamps but that's a story for another topic). I was furious when I saw he was on the bench today and I'm glad Rafa realized his mistakes sooner rather than later. Mikel and Hazard coming on so early changed the game in our favour.

The worst thing was the chant 'You don't know what you're doing' when Lampard was replaced.

With Lampard and Ramires in there both naturally like to get forward. Atleast with Mikel on we had one screening the defence and it free'd Ramires to bomb forward.

Very impressed with him today when he came on. Seemed a weird substitution but it worked well. Some games he really does look like a boss in there. Again, he's young still and will be with us for a long time like it or not. He's not the most consistent player in the world but he does a job. Very good today.