Mikel John Obi

Badboy

lol so true, when you come in a mikel thread asking for him to replaced by tiote, you know you're an idiot. ask for tiote in a ramires thread (lol), not here

Not really, i used to want Tiote in but not to replace Mikel, i wanted a better ball winning midfielder into the team than Ramires. However now coming to think of it, Ramires would be a good squad player allround and rotation option, Tiote is better in the role however he isn't the strongest when it comes to passing the ball.

Mikel is the weak link of the team, and we have to do much better. If we are going to build a team and Mikel is in the starting 11, we will never be a force to be reckoned with, reason being is he is wasting a space. Don't try and tell me within a few year Mikel will be one of the best passers in europe, he does have a decent long passing range but it's hardly special. It would be good to have a ball winning midfielder and a good central midfielder there who can pass a ball and cover. That's what i think anyway, though Mikel offers very little as he's terribly inconsistent with things, when Essien was injured he couldn't flourish and never has.

People feel sorry for him and that's were the support comes from. It's a shame Liverpool gotten someone like Sahin, because i think Sahin would've made an excellent addition in our squad, it's strange how things work out. Even look at Arteta, what a player he is and can dictate the game, despite not being a great defensive option he does a great duty, be class to have a player like that, and Mikel is no where near.

Not really, i used to want Tiote in but not to replace Mikel, i wanted a better ball winning midfielder into the team than Ramires. However now coming to think of it, Ramires would be a good squad player allround and rotation option, Tiote is better in the role however he isn't the strongest when it comes to passing the ball.

Mikel is the weak link of the team, and we have to do much better. If we are going to build a team and Mikel is in the starting 11, we will never be a force to be reckoned with, reason being is he is wasting a space. Don't try and tell me within a few year Mikel will be one of the best passers in europe, he does have a decent long passing range but it's hardly special. It would be good to have a ball winning midfielder and a good central midfielder there who can pass a ball and cover. That's what i think anyway, though Mikel offers very little as he's terribly inconsistent with things, when Essien was injured he couldn't flourish and never has.

People feel sorry for him and that's were the support comes from. It's a shame Liverpool gotten someone like Sahin, because i think Sahin would've made an excellent addition in our squad, it's strange how things work out. Even look at Arteta, what a player he is and can dictate the game, despite not being a great defensive option he does a great duty, be class to have a player like that, and Mikel is no where near.

There is no way Tiote is a better ball winner or overall player than Ramires, not even close. Anyways, don't want to turn this into Tiote vs Ramires.

Mikel is the only decent player we have for the pivot, all our other CMs that play in the pivot aren't good enough for that role. Mikel is probably our best player in the pivot, but I agree he is good there but if we want a world class mid, he shouldn't be first choice there.

There is no way Tiote is a better ball winner or overall player than Ramires, not even close. Anyways, don't want to turn this into Tiote vs Ramires.

Mikel is the only decent player we have for the pivot, all our other CMs that play in the pivot aren't good enough for that role. Mikel is probably our best player in the pivot, but I agree he is good there but if we want a world class mid, he shouldn't be first choice there.

If that's what you think then so be it, but Ramires only has better pace.

Well you just said it yourself, because I'm sure you would want us to challenge for the title?, then you know we must go for better than Mikel.

i would rather fit the players than fit the system. players give different style. system gives the same style over and over again.

look like the players we have, when we had drogba, it was long ball/targetman under jose. when we had torres/oscar/hazard, it was ball to feet

If that's what you think then so be it, but Ramires only has better pace.

Well you just said it yourself, because I'm sure you would want us to challenge for the title?, then you know we must go for better than Mikel.

You don't need world class players for every position to challenge for the title.

You don't need world class players for every position to challenge for the title.

Why post something like this? you think i don't find that obvious?.

It's clearly obvious you need strength in all areas, world class players for your spine, John Obi Mikel couldn't get into any other team in the top 4, hell he couldn't even get into the liverpool side, I'm being honest, if Sahin couldn't then he certainly wont. Just think about that one, name one team Mikel would get into which finishes in top 6?

There is no way we will win things if we carry on with someone like him in our midfield, he's wasting a vital space which is needed for a good player. He isn't anything like a winger where they can pass with there work rate now and then or inside forward.