Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Some people are completley wrapped up in their obsession for statistical comparison. I swear that they forget that the game is played by humans and not numbers. The only numbers I would bother comparing ate goals scored.

It's stupid, the people who try to justify Mikel have to go through lengths of stats and all sorts of bollocks just to try and make out he puts in this 'huge' shift in for the team. What a load of bollocks, well he's been suspended and been at the ACON and i haven't missed him one bit. And that was when all the morons on here where saying we are going to miss John Obi Mikel badly oh and it will show how vital he actually is to the team.

Yeah what a load of bollocks that was, if anything our double pivot has been better, especially than it was when under RDM.

What's the point in looking so deep into stats when in almost every player in teh world you can find something special about them if you look hard enough. It's such a stupid way to get your point across, how about instead of looking at his sidepass oh i mean pass completion, why don't you fucking watch the game and explain how he isn't so shit.

When is he expected to sign for us? Wasn't it last week? At the moment he's nowhere near to Chelsea

(Anyway let's wait for a couple of years to see if he'll really be tore in between Manure, Madrid, Chelsea and Guardiola's Munich at one point.)

LMAO so now because a player isn't related to Chelsea he obviously can't be good enough?

I forgot our board were so wise and good at signings.

So watch the goal and come back to explain how Mikel is brilliantly positioned to protect the CBs on a cross to prevent anyone to exploit a lost ball, a second ball. Then, look at the team sheets and notice that Mikel isn't there, nor anyone else in that very position at the edge of the box.

One goal? one fucking goal? i oughta give you a slap. Mikel has conceded far too many goals for us.

It's like when against Spurs you tried to justify Torres's movement, but what did that do for you in the end? were you right about it? obviously fucking not.

So watch the goal and come back to explain how Mikel is brilliantly positioned to protect the CBs on a cross to prevent anyone to exploit a lost ball, a second ball. Then, look at the team sheets and notice that Mikel isn't there, nor anyone else in that very position at the edge of the box.

Couldn't one find fault with other goals where he has been present? Like Swansea away? Or Juve at home?

It's stupid, the people who try to justify Mikel have to go through lengths of stats and all sorts of bollocks just to try and make out he puts in this 'huge' shift in for the team. What a load of bollocks, well he's been suspended and been at the ACON and i haven't missed him one bit. And that was when all the morons on here where saying we are going to miss John Obi Mikel badly oh and it will show how vital he actually is to the team.

Yeah what a load of bollocks that was, if anything our double pivot has been better, especially than it was when under RDM.

What's the point in looking so deep into stats when in almost every player in teh world you can find something special about them if you look hard enough. It's such a stupid way to get your point across, how about instead of looking at his sidepass oh i mean pass completion, why don't you fucking watch the game and explain how he isn't so shit.

100% agree. Classifying every thing as either "shit" or "BOSS" for no given reason, calling people morons, and discrediting all facts and statistics because you know you can't counter them with logic, is the way to prove a point. Backing your opinion with stats and facts is just shit and totally not "BOSS".

100% agree. Classifying every thing as either "shit" or "BOSS" for no given reason, calling people morons, and discrediting all facts and statistics because you know you can't counter them with logic, is the way to prove a point. Backing your opinion with stats and facts is just shit and totally not "BOSS".

Logic?, scroll back some pages i proved everyone wrong about Mikel. Seb can post all he wants the fact is he isn't right, i am right, Mikel has been shite and I've been saying this since last season, even when i was against the whole forum. Now look a lot of the forum is coming to agree, i think that tells you something sir!, so get your head out of Mikels arse and start facing the facts mate, he's a shit player, stop crying and move on.

Couldn't one find fault with other goals where he has been present? Like Swansea away? Or Juve at home?

Juventus was a joke, he completely cost us all the time with his shocking passing.

His worst one this season was against Grant Holt against Norwich, were he just left him unmarked in the box.

He wasn't guilty on that one. Just in a parallel world where a two man midfield isn't in zonal marking at the edge of the box. And on that fantastic planet where you ask for the ball sidesteps.

He wasn't guilty?, fuck off he gave the ball away and cost us, it was a simple fucking pass and he gave it away. And he was doing it all game, jesus I've seen better player defending from Torres fans.

He wasn't guilty on that one. Just in a parallel world where a two man midfield isn't in zonal marking at the edge of the box. And on that fantastic planet where you ask for the ball sidesteps.

He gave the ball away and stood still for about 5 seconds....then he apologised after the game. :doh:

Logic?, scroll back some pages i proved everyone wrong about Mikel. Seb can post all he wants the fact is he isn't right, i am right, Mikel has been shite and I've been saying this since last season, even when i was against the whole forum. Now look a lot of the forum is coming to agree, i think that tells you something sir!, so get your head out of Mikels arse and start facing the facts mate, he's a shit player, stop crying and move on.

It really is sad to see you claim that "He isn't right, you are right" and that you "proved everyone wrong" in a matter of opinions. It's a sure sign that you know that you can't keep up with the discussion.

And stop insulting and cursing at everyone, you're already on a lvl2 warning.

It really is sad to see you claim that "He isn't right, you are right" and that you "proved everyone wrong" in a matter of opinions. It's a sure sign that you know that you can't keep up with the discussion.

And stop insulting and cursing at everyone, you're already on a lvl2 warning.

You the one who gave me a warning for calling someone a bandwagoner :rolleyes:

I haven't insulted anyone, you're just abusing your powers once again, moderators should be chosen wisely, obviously it's not the case.

I haven't insulted anyone, you're just abusing your powers once again, moderators should be chosen wisely, obviously it's not the case.

Right. You are completely innocent:

fuck off he gave the ball away
get your head out of Mikels arse
i oughta give you a slap
It's stupid, the people who try to justify Mikel
all the morons on here
why don't you fucking watch the game

:rolleyes:

I guess that's partly aimed at me, seriously that makes me laugh as long as the only thing I actually do is illustrating my point with figures. Mocking stats really is the easy way to skirt a proper debate.

I don't spend my life on WhoScored or Squawka, I do what a lot of people loving the game with spare time do, I coach kids and I attend to courses, get badges etc... Not really your usual keyboard warrior or OPTA wanker

I wasn't attacking you personally at all but it is more than obvious you have taken offense to my post. I applaud you for training kids and getting your coaching badges. It is actually something I would like to do later on in life. To call me a wanker because I remarked that people use statistics as the one and only way to compare players contribution to the game, is just pathetic. In fact all you ever do is talk numbers when explaining football and whenever somebody includes the spirit and heart of a players contribution you feel as if the poster is attacking your point of view.

Grow up SeB.

I wasn't insulting you at all, that wasn't aimed at you. I meant that I wasn't the usual OPTA wanker or keyboard warrior as I always try to make and explain my point

Looking back over your post I have to put my hands up and admit that I did read it wrongly. I thought that you was implying that I was a OPTA wanker lol. My bad.