Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Mikel-Matic is a must vs United to deal with OP Fellani.

Even more especially after how well Fellaini played today v Cit. Don't laugh when I say this but hes one of their best players... who would of thought someone would be saying that after last year huh?

Wish he had got a few minutes today though,...he's been out for a long time and some match practice would have been nice ahead of a big match like this.

But all the same, I don't recall ever looking at Mikel play in a game and think that he lacks match fitness. More or less plays as expected

Wish he had got a few minutes today though,...he's been out for a long time and some match practice would have been nice ahead of a big match like this.

But all the same, I don't recall ever looking at Mikel play in a game and think that he lacks match fitness. More or less plays as expected

He often goes long spells without playing even when fit. Shouldn't be a problem

Even more especially after how well Fellaini played today v Cit. Don't laugh when I say this but hes one of their best players... who would of thought someone would be saying that after last year huh?

Same can be said about young and even Mata a month ago.

I'd rather put Zouma on him. Fellaini has proven to be a very effective outball if they can't pass their way out of the pressing in his ability to bring down long balls. And i thnk Zouma himself is an aerial beast, much more than MIkel and will be able to compete with fellaini much better

I'd rather put Zouma on him. Fellaini has proven to be a very effective outball if they can't pass their way out of the pressing in his ability to bring down long balls. And i thnk Zouma himself is an aerial beast, much more than MIkel and will be able to compete with fellaini much better

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that, especially considering Mikel hasn't played for a long time and Zouma coming on yesterday ahead of him.

PSG maybe, but not sure about Roma and Inter. Mikel is still a useful player when he is fit, and he is not that old actually and could still have couple of years on top level. But it is still depend on if they needed him or not though. If we're lucky, we could get around 5-7 millions for him.

Mikel should not be in future plan of Chelsea, he has no substitute function for either Matic or Fabregas!

If Chelsea wants to dominate Premiership and re-capture Champions League title, Mikel cannot satisfy this goal!

This year summer is the time Obi Mikel to leave Chelsea.

Mikel should not be in future plan of Chelsea, he has no substitute function for either Matic or Fabregas!

If Chelsea wants to dominate Premiership and re-capture Champions League title, Mikel cannot satisfy this goal!

This year summer is the time Obi Mikel to leave Chelsea.

It's all depend on what Jose thinking. He is not moaning starting from the bench and could be useful to closed some games when we need to hold our lead. We can also use him under emergency condition in some big and important match which under big pressure, than relied on the kids.

Jose said it again in numerous times that RLC will be the first team player next season. Still have to wait it is just talk only or what. I will not surprised if Mikel still in here as fourth or fifth choice in midfield. If RLC given chance and good enough next season, we will say goodbye to Mikel for sure in the summer next year.

It's all depend on what Jose thinking. He is not moaning starting from the bench and could be useful to closed some games when we need to hold our lead. We can also use him under emergency condition in some big and important match which under big pressure, than relied on the kids.

Jose said it again in numerous times that RLC will be the first team player next season. Still have to wait it is just talk only or what. I will not surprised if Mikel still in here as fourth or fifth choice in midfield. If RLC given chance and good enough next season, we will say goodbye to Mikel for sure in the summer next year.

Level of Obi Mikel in Chelsea = Level of Wes Brown in Manchester United