Mikel John Obi

Badboy

watch Mikel Obi, Victor Moses and Omeruo play for Nigeria against Ethiopia 2pm today on BTsport or first row

Joe Cole was right about Mikel looking like you've killed his parents when you go in for a tackle on him. Dude whines over challenges more than any other Defensive mid I have ever seen save Busquets.

Thing is Ethiopia should be winning right now, and Said scored that goal.

The problem lies primarily with two people, one who constantly berates Mikel and one who constantly defends him. Neither one uses arguments that the majority of us would find reasonable and both with occasionally say things simply to troll people (like saying people dislike him because he's a scapegoat).

The majority of people are fair-minded, criticising Mikel when he deserves it but also capable of giving him praise when he earns it. But these two members are so entrenched in their views and so unwilling/unable/too immature to hold their hands up and suggest they might have been wrong that it drags the whole thread down.

The person is just a wind up merchant really, nothing more, if you look in the Schurrle thread you can see it again. He can't accept a bad game from Schurrle it is always his work rate and that he did this and that. I'm a big fan of Schurrle, I stood by him when most others said he was a pointless signing, and he has had at least 2 bad games since he has came here.

I think we both know now not to argue with such people as it can go on for a hundred pages.

The person is just a wind up merchant really, nothing more, if you look in the Schurrle thread you can see it again. He can't accept a bad game from Schurrle it is always his work rate and that he did this and that. I'm a big fan of Schurrle, I stood by him when most others said he was a pointless signing, and he has had at least 2 bad games since he has came here.

I think we both know now not to argue with such people as it can go on for a hundred pages.

I missed you man .

Essien on the bench again ,we had a big problem in the first half v Spurs ,does not look good for Mikel ,he should be looking for the exit door at christmas,Jose was always going to sort out the problem we have had and it is clear Jose does not rate him. Sorry chaps but Jose was never going to not see through Mikel ,he is too good a manager for that. That is twice Essien has been preferred as our substitute midfielder in league matches.

He did nothing wrong to be fair :D ,but even he must be asking himself if he has a future at the club under Jose, I mean Rammy and Lamps are his first choice midfield two that is obvious now ,but Essien is now next in line to play it seems.

The excuses are over and reality is dawning to all Chelsea fans who could not see he brought very little to Chelsea Football Club,time for us and him to move on.

Sorry fanboys but you lost the argument and it has been painful trying to point it out .

But we need to have better than him and I wish him all the best at his next club ,if he decides to stay he will be ripping us off like Bogarde did.

I think some people will run mad when they see Mikel playing week in week out under Jose.. If players are considered surplus to requirement, the are being released. If he is a liabity as one cunt suggest then he should be released.

Quoted

Mikel is that type of player mou respects when he says he likes the sort of player that plays to his limit.

If what mikel does is so easy why don't we play lampard or ramires out of position as DM and see how it goes.

If i where him having won all with chelsea I'd move elsewhere to play No. 10 or CAM as am sure he will shine as he does for nigeria But as a chelsea fan I hope we do not make the same mistake madrid did with makelele.

Some more gems

Talking about Lampard...

Did very well with Rammy once again they are formidable in a game where Hazard and.Oscar were well below par it was as well that Frank and Rammy gave us the stability we needed. Ya Ya did not run things this time as he alwayd does when matched with Mikel.

Well, let's forget those 2 Lampard fouls when he was completely out of position and how Fernandinho was getting past our pivot a few times then... hey ho, who give's a shit about all that, AMIRITE?

Now talking about Mikel...

Did nothing as per usual he cant even play a square ball without it bobbling horribly ,first time we have beaten City in a while and with him in we probably lose again, Rammy was superb .

Smh.

If this is not hypocrisy Idk what to say then.