Mikel John Obi

Badboy

They respect the shirt EVERY TIME they put it on.

In a way, I agree with you. For Nigeria, you can see Mikel plays with a lot of heart, maybe because there he has the platform to express himself. At Chelsea though it isn't the same.

Fantastic point. People have been saying that Luiz's heart is worth more than the prices being banded around for him and that's a great point, yet it's something that even Mikel's staunchest supporters can't really defend.

I had doubts about him for much of last season, but that performance away to Rubin Kazan was an absolute disgrace and I think even Bosingwa would've felt shame picking up a paycheque after that game. It's not surprising because he was like that as a 19 year old, but just looking at people like Chalobah, Ake and Lukaku to see the difference in their mentalities. They respect the shirt EVERY TIME they put it on.

john terry gives his respect bye stabbing barca player on one of the biggest night for our club.

keep posting pics of Chelsea and calling everyone geezer on twitter doesn't only make one a truly passionate. I have seen him performing very good in lot of occasions also performing badly. So do i have seen lamps

Well that's because Luiz was showing excellent performances consistently throughout this year and has been by far our best CB while Mikel showed absolutely atrocious performances this year, not mention him talking shite about the Europa League before following that statement up with an absolutely disgraceful display at Kazan.

Mikel and Luiz' attitudes are polar opposite. One has heart and gives 110%, despite a lapse in concentration here and there, while the other has a history of being a stroppy cunt.

If 10 mil is the best that we can get for him (and it doesn't even appear to be true), then we might as well keep him around for some depth and cover in central midfield.

give me quotes. what i remember is him saying it's frustrating to play in Europa League and that he wants to play in CL again. he said he didn't rate it and wanted higher goals.

if you want to see the heart from Mikel go and watch that CL campaign a year ago.

majority of our fans are like leaves, one bad season and they would throw everything out of the window.

give me quotes. what i remember is him saying it's frustrating to play in Europa League and that he wants to play in CL again. ​he said he didn't rate it and wanted higher goals.

Exactly. He said he didn't rate it. He dismissed it and then he proceeded to get run over by Kazan in that very competition with a shambolic and lazy display. The fact that he was dying to get his mitts on the trophy (ala Bosingwa) when he had fuck all to do with the winning of it was a fucking joke.

if you want to see the heart from Mikel go and watch that CL campaign a year ago.

Of course he's going to show heart in the CL campaign. Who wouldn't? But I can also give you plenty of games where he trotted around the pitch with no real urgency. That's the problem. He doesn't give it his all in every single match, which is not the type of attitude I want to see from a Chelsea player. You can have all the skill you want, but when you lack the proper mindset, then just forget about it.

majority of our fans are like leaves, one bad season and they would throw everything out of the window.

No, I am basing my statements on what I have seen from him ever since we signed him in 2006, not just one season.

john terry gives his respect bye stabbing barca player on one of the biggest night for our club.

keep posting pics of Chelsea and calling everyone geezer on twitter doesn't only make one a truly passionate. I have seen him performing very good in lot of occasions also performing badly. So do i have seen lamps

RUBBISH :D:D:D

Please do not bring Chelsea legends and world class players into an argument involving Mikel .

Mikel is on his way out ,all will be revealed soon ,Mourinho is not stupid .................................watch this space ,he is a merchant banker ,even the waiter dropped him.

Mikel was mostly injured or away under Benitez. It isn't the same. Sure he didn't start all games but he was hardly dropped. All the manager before Rafa used him explicitly. You talk as if Mikel is the worst player in the squad when he clearly isn't.

Mikel was mostly injured or away under Benitez. It isn't the same. Sure he didn't start all games but he was hardly dropped. All the manager before Rafa used him explicitly. You talk as if Mikel is the worst player in the squad when he clearly isn't.

Think you should just ignore him TBH. He has been saying the same thing over and over and over again in this thread. Said the same thing to him numerous times already but he chose to ignore it and continue to believe what he wants even when the facts proved otherwise.

:D:D Not this again ,still in denial ,Mikel was dropped for the Everton game and the Europa Final after poor performances and a poor attitude but was layed in the meaningless friendlies in the USA (suddenly fit again)

What will you say when Jose sells him? Because he has not received a phone call from Jose yet telling him he is a valuable player for Chelsea like Ramires .

:D:D Not this again ,still in denial ,Mikel was dropped for the Everton game and the Europa Final after poor performances and a poor attitude but was layed in the meaningless friendlies in the USA (suddenly fit again)

As usual, conveniently disregarding the fact that Mikel was injured before then and only around that friendly that he had probably fully recovered to be able to play a game.

What will you say when Jose sells him? Because he has not received a phone call from Jose yet telling him he is a valuable player for Chelsea like Ramires .

Riighhhttt. You clearly dismiss the fact one player is on holiday right now and the other is playing in the Confederations Cup...

Your excuses for Mikel will all be irrelevant soon ,when you realise Jose wants him out ,as I say ,watch this space and remember where you read it first :readthemessage:

Excuses?! Ha. Comedy.

You have made your point extremely clear that you think Mourinho will dump Mikel and sell him because he's rubbish and Jose is a great manager and all that but if I were you right now, I would probably not be blowing the trumpet so loud. Otherwise, you could be the one having an egg face if Mikel is still here come 1st September.

That is what forums are for ,making your point extremely clear and I reserve the right to make my point on a player I rate as poor and not good enough for Chelsea, as is your right to defend him .

I agree but think it gets very silly and looks poor on the poster if he or she just basically keep on posting the same old thing like almost every single day. Hardly contributing to the forum in any way.