Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Blinded by hate. It was a good goal, neutral fans said it, and even the commentators.

Those are the type of goals Suarez scores so often, dribbling the defender and tucking it away nicely.

Yes a good goal; something that most if not all midfielders do more often than Mikel does.

Wouldn't mind one bit if Mikel did more of that in the BPL next season. Perhaps an assist here and there too. I, and I guess others here, just don't see that happening based on nothing more than his own stats.

A very strong performance and one everyone knows he is capable of doing, which is why it's so frustrating watching him a lot of the time. I've wondered before whether he could be a DLP, with the freedom to go forward more rather than playing some neutered, Makelele-lite role in a team that doesn't really need it.

If you look at the roles Chalobah played at Watford and Loftus-Cheek plays in the youth team, they're afforded much more freedom to venture forward like Martinez and Schweinsteiger have in that Bayern team. Allowing Mikel that option might make him a bit more alert in games, so he takes games by the scruff of the neck like he did against Uruguay.

A very strong performance and one everyone knows he is capable of doing, which is why it's so frustrating watching him a lot of the time. I've wondered before whether he could be a DLP, with the freedom to go forward more rather than playing some neutered, Makelele-lite role in a team that doesn't really need it.

If you look at the roles Chalobah played at Watford and Loftus-Cheek plays in the youth team, they're afforded much more freedom to venture forward like Martinez and Schweinsteiger have in that Bayern team. Allowing Mikel that option might make him a bit more alert in games, so he takes games by the scruff of the neck like he did against Uruguay.

Exactly mate, it annoys me so much. Thats what I was stating for a very long time, he can produce this kind of performances and even better and I doubt it has to do with his contribution to the blue shirt, I think in this case we have to appologize to Nigeria for destroying one of they're brightest talents.

I've been slated nomerous times, but all this comes for me to two reasons, his mental state and the way we have restricted him here...

Fucking overrated piece of shit. That goal was nothing more than pure luck not to mention the shit defending of the uraguans . #noshitz #hezthebestdminthewholewideworld #fuckwerstuckwithhim5ever

Pathetic..

Great performance yesterday, he is the heart and soul of his NT. Very happy for Omeru as well who was Nigeria's only decent defender and who owned Cavani on a couple of occasions.

Pathetic..

Great performance yesterday, he is the heart and soul of his NT. Very happy for Omeru as well who was Nigeria's only decent defender and who owned Cavani on a couple of occasions.

There are 2 typez of people...

Chelsea did not destroy him at all.

He is the most annoying player to watch 80% of the time, IMO.

May he flourish elsewhere after 7 years at Chelsea.

let me just follow you:

--> voted second best player at youth olympics after, right MESSI

--> Labled NIGERIAN GODL by mou and his ENTIRE staff

--> One of the biggest war in footballhistory for an Talent, maybe the BIGGEST betwenn the heavy weights CFC and MU

--> IS originally 19 years an AMF

--> get switched to DMF out of a Playernumber Problem (Diarra didnt do what mou expected from him was better at RB, so only place Mikel could play with Lamps and ESs in the Team, DM)

--> Never had the opportunity to develop and get his head washed for stying grounded.

yeah right we didn't destroy him... -