Mikel John Obi

Badboy

This last page has been enjoyable to read, in a very juvenile/immature way. Mods can us 10 lads that rate him on here throw a party in this thread if its still in this section on the 1st of September?

David Luiz was an emergency midfielder because our squad was woefully short. He is not a midfielder. Please stop this nonsense, I never want to see him in midfield again. EVER.

Love the emphasis. I love the boy but I'm just as desperate.

The whole thing makes no sense. Usually such stories are a product of an agent trying to negotiate a new contract. With Mikel's last contract having been signed some 7 months ago I seriously doubt his side is the one causing the stir (if there is any).

I can see only 3 possibilities. Either Galata (or some other club) promised Mikel higher wages (unlikely) and his agent a decent fee, or the Mourinho desired to offload him and the media got a sniff of it (ha), or the journos made this up, threw in Galata for good measure, realized this is attracting clicks from a number of Chelsea fans and went with it.

Bonus: Of course it could also be the club deliberately misleading the media to their own end by leaking vague BS e.g. African CFC player to join ex teammate. (Remember the Italian ex-player to join AVB's staff and top english midfielder to ManUtd stories a while ago which had the media drooling over Zola and Lampard?)

Didn´t Mourinho say back then that players like Kalou and Mikel are the future of football ? Mikel today is the player because of Mourinho. Why would he let him go, can´t see no reason other than Mikel really wants to go.

Yes, when everyone thought they had the potential to be great. As it turned out, they're above average at best. Where is Kalou again?

He might leave to Gala (unlikely, imo) but he certainly won't go talking so openly about the deal when nothing is official yet. The club won't let him. The quotes were so obviously fake.

This last page has been enjoyable to read, in a very juvenile/immature way. Mods can us 10 lads that rate him on here throw a party in this thread if its still in this section on the 1st of September?

:lol:

Count me in! :D

I have every confidence their is truth in this story or at least we are anxious to sell .

1. Because Mikel is a poor player.

2. Mourinho is a top manager who knows what he is doing.

1+2 = Bye bye Mikel .

The same top manager who fought to bring in Mikel and said he struck gold with him right? Come off it.

The same top manager who fought to bring in Mikel and said he struck gold with him right? Come off it.

It is all part of Mourinho's psychological approach to management, confidence building, making a player feel great ,with a player like Lampard it most certainly worked ,but for it to work a player needs to have an ability to start with and the scope to improve and believe in himself and Mourinho ,Mikel had none of this to progress unfortunately , he is leaving or he will hang around like Malouda and Bogarde, he has no future at Chelsea this will become even clearer as the season progresses in the event he is not sold soon .

Mourinho is a top manager and he will have seen that Mikel can only hinder his ambition to take us to the top of English football ...................................keep watching this space ,Mikel is finished as a player at Chelsea .