Mikel John Obi

Badboy

There is the possibilty of two scenarios:

a) Mou decided his attitude hasn't changed and he will let him go

B) Mou knew about the Contract offering of 5 Years and gave his OK, this is quite possible because Mou decided to come 8 months ago...

50:50

Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel has denied suggesting he is close to a move to Galatasaray, according to Press Association Sport.

Quotes attributed to the Nigeria international, who is currently playing in the Confederations Cup in Brazil, have appeared in the Turkish media, suggesting that the 26-year-old is nearing a switch to Istanbul.

Yet Mikel, who moved to Stamford Bridge during Jose Mourinho’s first spell as manager, insists he has made no such comments.

:getin:

After watching Arrested development, I want to sing

Oh, there's nothing to ya

Yeah, I see right through ya

You're losing it

You're losing it

You're laughin' yet tragic

Your tricks, they've got no magic

You're losing it

You alway miss

Why don't you go away Getaway

Stay away Getaway

Get away Getaway

You're hopelessly hopeless

Get away

Getaway

Get away

:Goober:

was scrolling through facebook and then say this headline from givemefootball.com "Drogba convinces Chelsea ace to leave west London!" First impression was :o
:o

But then i saw it was Mikel so i calmed down. But anyway, not sure why everyone is so keen that he leaves. He hasnt been the best and but he hasnt been the worst either. I wouldnt say no to him leaving for 13m but the reaction from people here is kinda unexpected for me "please leave.." etc

The article on SS is still up. Apparently Sabah, the Turkish newspaper who reported it, have a history of making up news.

maybe you can reach the article by the lin of the twitter tweet but you won't find it anymore at they're official site for Chelsea

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/chelsea

maybe you can reach the article by the lin of the twitter tweet but you won't find it anymore at they're official site for Chelsea

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/chelsea

Indeed, that's what I meant. The article is still there but they removed it from the page.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8785123/Transfer-news-Chelsea-s-John-Obi-Mikel-claims-he-is-set-to-make-Galatasary-switch

If you fancy a laugh have a read through some of the comments at the bottom.

Mikel quotes confirmed to be fake.

#cfc say quotes attributed to Mikel claiming he will join Galatasaray are not his. Club say he has "not spoken on this subject".

— James Olley (@JamesOlley)

June 20, 2013

Olley, for those unfamiliar with him, is Chief Football Correspondent for the London Evening Standard

Mikel quotes confirmed to be fake.

say quotes attributed to Mikel claiming he will join Galatasaray are not his. Club say he has "not spoken on this subject".
— James Olley (@JamesOlley)

Olley, for those unfamiliar with him, is Chief Football Correspondent for the London Evening Standard

Jesus...even his proposed transfer is slow-moving and tedious.

always sounded too good to be true.

I still stand by my initial sentiment

No other club will be stupid enough to actually make a bid for John Obi Mikel (unless they have Emenalo/John Shittu as the men deciding their transfers)