Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Guys, it's just some unknown Turkish site reporting this. He's currently in Barsil with his NT, how in the world did sign for Gala from there? I very much there is any truth to this.

It doesn't say anything about signing, more the fact this..

#Galatasaray Sporting Director has confirmed that John Obi Mikel wishes to join the Turkish champions

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 6m

#Galatasaray Sporting Director has confirmed that John Obi Mikel wishes to join the Turkish champions (via @NigeriaNewsdesk) #CFC

Amazing if true.

Doing great business the club each year. Getting better and better. :)

BREAKING NEWS - John Obi Mikel agrees to join Turkish giants Galatasaray! - According to Turkish Media

BREAKING - Chelsea's midfielder John Obi Mikel has agreed to join Galatasaray. [MTN Football]

Ready for Mou-Revolution. :getin::getin::getin: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

It doesn't say anything about signing, more the fact this..

#Galatasaray Sporting Director has confirmed that John Obi Mikel wishes to join the Turkish champions

#Messi has agreed to join #CFC in a deal worth approximately 95 cents a year. (SSN)

I'm sorry, but if there is no link to a reliable source with those exact quotes, I call BS.

#Messi has agreed to join #CFC in a deal worth approximately 95 cents a year. (SSN)

I'm sorry, but if there is no link to a reliable source with those exact quotes, I call BS.

I did post a link, so whether you choose to believe it then that's up to you. You tell me if that link I posted is reliable, as I haven't got a clue what is reliable or not in Turkey, do you?

I did post a link, so whether you choose to believe it then that's up to you. You tell me if that link I posted is reliable, as I haven't got a clue what is reliable or not in Turkey, do you?

Here's how you tell it's not reliable. They said that the sport director said Mikel is interested in moving there but there were no direct quotes of what he said meaning they completely made them up.

Besides, if the sports director did make a public statement about Mikel wanting to join Gala, don't you think that some major news network like Sky or something would have known about it?

Here's how you tell it's not reliable. They said that the sport director said Mikel is interested in moving there but there were no direct quotes of what he said meaning they completely made them up.

Besides, if the sports director did make a public statement about Mikel wanting to join Gala, don't you think that some major news network like Sky or something would have known about it?

Not reliable or maybe doesn't suit your agenda? You are throwing around so may assumptions in that post it's unbelievable.

You have a point there.

Not reliable or maybe doesn't suit your agenda? You are throwing around so may assumptions in that post it's unbelievable.

TBF, given the amount of BS transfer rumours that goes around these days, I don't blame CHOULO for doing that. He's just being skeptical. That's all. Nothing wrong with that.