• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

x lol

I'm not crying 

What does he do? attacking wise he offers next to nothing, defensively he's lazy, hardly ever tracks his man, rarely wins back the ball... when he does it takes him 30 seconds to actually release the

Posted Images

The best player on the pitch for me. Shame he's playing with League 1 level players, Moses and that lad that plays in Russia would have made a big difference for them.

Omeruo(spelling) was superb as well. Destroyed Cavani.

• Like 1

Good display both offensively and defensively. Could've made more of an effort to get back for Uruguay's 2nd goal though.

I don't get it.

Mikel plays badly & the members who blame him for everything mock those who rate him. Mikel plays well and those who blindly commend everything he does mock those who don't rate him.

Both as bad as eachother.

• Like 3

Blinded by hate. It was a good goal, neutral fans said it, and even the commentators.

Those are the type of goals Suarez scores so often, dribbling the defender and tucking it away nicely.

Yes a good goal; something that most if not all midfielders do more often than Mikel does.

Wouldn't mind one bit if Mikel did more of that in the BPL next season. Perhaps an assist here and there too. I, and I guess others here, just don't see that happening based on nothing more than his own stats.

Fucking overrated piece of shit. That goal was nothing more than pure luck not to mention the shit defending of the uraguans . #noshitz #hezthebestdminthewholewideworld #fuckwerstuckwithhim5ever

• Like 1

What is Mikel doing here?

mikel-v-spurs-o.gif

One thing that no can take away from him is tht he shields/protects the ball really well. One of the best at doing tht IMO.

• Like 2

A very strong performance and one everyone knows he is capable of doing, which is why it's so frustrating watching him a lot of the time. I've wondered before whether he could be a DLP, with the freedom to go forward more rather than playing some neutered, Makelele-lite role in a team that doesn't really need it.

If you look at the roles Chalobah played at Watford and Loftus-Cheek plays in the youth team, they're afforded much more freedom to venture forward like Martinez and Schweinsteiger have in that Bayern team. Allowing Mikel that option might make him a bit more alert in games, so he takes games by the scruff of the neck like he did against Uruguay.

• Like 4