Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Wow I swear this is the first time I see John Obi Mikel amid speculations over his potential tranfer.

I was mentioning that the other day.

I mean, you wait for a day like this to come and you think it'll make you happy.....but you're just not prepared for just how happy it makes you. :cry::cry:

Any news on how much we'll be paying them?

Go on Gala, buy him.

We can finally get rid of those fickle fans that would rather see Mikel play than have Chelsea winning games.

Show me one of them and their exact quotes where they stated what you're claiming.

People are happy over the potential sale of Mikel?! How unexpected...

If we do sell him, I think it's only right Choulo be the one to move this thread to the ex-players section of the forum. :lol:

Alternatively auction off that privilege and you'll probably have the money to run the site from now until Mikel scores his next goal. :tophat:

If he leaves, I whish him all the best.

Did a great job at times but fell a sleep in some games aswell, its a shame because I thought he is a sublime talent and he has world class attributes to his game, whom ever denies this is clearly blind for talented players.

If he leaves and Mou doesn't finish his work with him his problems have to issues:

1. We didn't give him any freedom on the pitch, he excelled under Carlo when he was allowed to roam forward a bit more, if you don't agree watch his both seasons under Carlo

2. his poor attitude that nobody has ever sorted out, in attitude I mean his work rate not his ethics for this club

He has played tremndeously well when his father was kidnapped in Nigeria, he never hesitated to NOT PLAY FOR HIS COUNTRY just to avoid an injury and be available for Chelsea, when the club asked him to do so.

He has never hesitated to put pen on paper yeah you may say this is because there where no offers for him but I don't see it that way.

He did quite some heroics for us but at the end didn't take the last step so far.

Things whom don't look in favour of his selling are:

Emenalo is Nigerian -> Mikel is Captain of the Nigerian NT

Mou was stating often about Mikel that he is like gold -> maybe he will try and improve him

so I don't know if he leaves or not but if so, he is clearly not bigger then Drogs or Zola but still it will be somehow sad to see him leave and don't gett'n any credit at all by most of the fans, thats a shame...

that said he is the only one to blame for because he never kept his level of worldclass performances he showed some times.

His biggest problem was if he leaves, that he did an 6.5 Job nearly every game he played (last season final aside) but very rarely showed his other face...

lets wait and see