Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Great job acting like everyone who criticises Mikel just responds in this manner. Obviously there are the idiot trolls who just come in here and say "Mikel is shit", but I've also seen plenty of reasonable arguments criticising his dire commitment and catastrophic defending (the one with all the gifs from Man City, for example), so to tar all of his critics under the same brush just because they don't agree with you is just plain wrong.

Choulo is just playin the victim because he lost the arguement months ago.

Let me tell you something, when he's saying things like trolls it's obviously aimed at me, as I have been arguing with him all season. However I have never onced thrown a personal insult in there, so he can say whatever he wants. He has hardly given anything back to the arguement, he has said things before matches and Mikel has done his arguements no favours with his horrible performances.

Seb isn't God. He's not the next Mourinho combined with SaF, with all respect to him. His view on Mikel is his opinion and shouldn't be passed around like it's fact.

I remember him saying Torres was a key player, Ramires was one of our best passers and that Cahill would be a disastrous signing.

Haha spot on Leif. I'm sure if this forum had it's way SeB would be odd's on favourite to become next Chelsea manager at Ladbrookes.

Seb isn't God. He's not the next Mourinho combined with SaF, with all respect to him. His view on Mikel is his opinion and shouldn't be passed around like it's fact.

I remember him saying Torres was a key player, Ramires was one of our best passers and that Cahill would be a disastrous signing.

Seb has gotten a shit load wrong in the past, most people only like his posts because they think he's some top scout.

He also tried to convince everyone that Edin Dzeko was better than Falcao.

Seb has gotten a shit load wrong in the past, most people only like his posts because they think he's some top scout.

He also tried to convince everyone that Edin Dzeko was better than Falcao.

He said Dzeko is better than Falcao?

I read that article about Mikel which Choulo posted and thought to myself that someone has really written a deluded piece, but sweet lord this Dzeko better than Falcao takes the cake.

This is beautiful.

Mikel-Obi-with-the-Europa-Laeagu-trophy-

Champions of Europe II: The Return of Bosingwa

In this epic sequel to Champions of Europe I: The Top Drog, Bosingwa attempts to make amends with Chelsea fans for signing with QPR. How? By relegating them. However, the fans see through his ruse... He was actually trying to get enough money for a monobrow shave. And alas, Agent Monobrow takes over the body of Mikel for one last quest. To hog another European trophy and make sure he's remembered forever.

This is beautiful.

Mikel-Obi-with-the-Europa-Laeagu-trophy-

You gotta love the fact that he put everything on the line for this trophy, including his blood and guts.

"And we have to then play on Thursday night. What do they say? 'Thursday nights, Channel 5?' Hopefully next season we are not going to be in it. We are going to be prime time."

You would have thought he would have been out the back somewhere embarrassed about being in the Europa League judging by his comments on the competition, not fighting to lift it at the front ,just glad our other players who Mikel is not in the same class as were motoivated to win another European trophy for our club. If Rafa got one thing right it was dropping Mikel ,he thinks he is a lot better than many fans who have to put up with his performances .

You may have ,but then you may have not been around when we won nothing for years .

Didnt hear Lampard saying this Europa League is to small for me and I am a Champions League player ,no he was out there playing to win it for Chelsea.

This, combined with the fact that he was strolling around the pitch clearly not giving two shits in the match right after these comments (Kazan 2nd leg) are more than enough to convince anyone of how awful his attitude was. Then combine it with this trophy crap and...well.. that just leaves me with nothing else to say to be perfectly honest.

Whatever, there's no point in beating a dead horse with a stick, so let's just talk about something more... important.

I was here too, that's irrelevant. If we were all satisfied by the Europa League we wouldn't be unhappy if we finished outside the top 4, so the self-righteous act doesn't really come into play here.

Just because Mikel said the competition isn't the prime time, which it's not, doesn't mean he wasn't out to win the competition. How many times have we laughed at Tottenham for playing Europa? Didn't we laugh at Man United last year for playing in there, and not winning it?

Mikel didn't even say he didn't want to win it!

Mikel didnt have the chance to win it ,he has been dropped and not before time .

I'm sorry, but the reasonable arguments are buried underneath mountains of BS and insults.

Nope, I won't bite, I have studying to do and I won't get into a pointless argument now. You want to know my opinion on Mikel is? I've stated it here countless times and explained it in great detail. You want to know what Mikel provides to the team? Here, read this: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13977-john-mikel-obi-the-keystone/

that article is utter hogswash. keystone my arse.

And then people get offended when I say that most of the Mikel 'criticism' is just hare and insults :rolleyes:

we have a lower win % when he plays and concede more goals on average - speaks volumes about his job.