Mikel John Obi

Badboy

The second choice DM will be the best option for him next season, hopefully to Khedira.

This pivot needs to be sorted this summer, even before a forward.

. I wouldn't even want Mikel in the starting lineup next season. Preferably Bender or Khedira partnering Benat or Modric

Page 106 i sent you a reply saying that I was actually a Mikel fan at the beginning of last season, but he dissapointed me.

And what the fuck where you on about saying nobody said he was great? are you kidding me, Alex and RyanDavidson say he's the best bloody midfielder in the Premier League, and that's literally. Everyone on here said Mikel was one of the best DM's last season, when we won the CL just read the god damn posts, It's only now people are starting to realise that he's not that good.

Oh and stop with the 'If he was usless he wouldn't be here' logic, because Kalou was here for long enough and he wasn't even good enough for an average premier league team.

However this forum is a rollercoaster, even though people might be saying all this now, all it takes is one decent performance from Mikel and then all the dick riders are back on here.

So first of all you should learn to deal with superlatives before you throw them around, I have told and I will tell on and on Mikel HAS a worldclass SKILLSET... I critsize him for nut USING it to all extend of it.

1) I've asked whom claimed mikel to be perfect, so if you've got an dictionary right to you I would like you to do me a favour and make clear if Great = Perfact, or in Informatics-Language Great!=Perfect? I'm not an english native speaker, so may be ther is an misunderstanding from my side.

2) I've said he can be great and is at times, so put me in the same group of "idiots" calling him great.

3) I don't like to answer to you're questions in regard to Mikel, because like you've admitted you exaggregate and I can live with it to an EXTEND untill it gets a passion thing, there will be nobody as passionated as you and two the other guys bout Mikel then you.

4) Mikel has done tremendously under Carlo (2 Seasons) and so last season, he started well wit Boas had a blip and was great (there again I claim him to be great, not perfect), this season he started good, not as good as before had some highs but the last 3 outings have been shamebolic... I expect more from him,

5) Kalou was here right, wait let check me that http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=39757 147 apps as starter, 107 as sub, Mikel has 223 as starter and 52 as sub, so there is a significant difference, maybe not for you on you're biased opinion, but for every normal person who just sees that plain numbers, its clear what the role of the both players was in the squad, not to say that Kalou was here while we had our main striker draught for a long time and he played way too much, he was usefull as sub, anyways I admit at the beginning I thought he would be quite good after 2 seasons he started to fall over his own feet, but that aside, he was/is a winger/striker Mikel is a DM, whats the point? Mikel played like you mentioned while Deco, Ballack, Ess, Maka and Lamps where here, this is a big, big difference to me, maybe not to you, and itso fatso, it justyfies my mention, if he hadn't anything in his locker like you claim, he wouldn't be here anymore

6) He was at that time some of the finest stuff in the premiereleague. FACT! And I backed my evidence with many examples but you, well you Ignore it like always. you can say about him this season what you want, because he had too many off games, but the last four years he did great things, he was better in intercepting, tackling, and winning the ball back then Ess in his last fit season. He played the most passes to the front (which only include passes to the front from 14 yards and upwards, just to make that clear) then any attacking midfielder at that time, include modric, scholes song, and so on... So there was enough proof, but again, you claimed you#re the only one whom could see and had the trueth told to himself by... well... by himself

I'll stop here, I've got 9 examns in the next 6 weeks, really and if it wasn't worth less then nothing, I would try harder, but I have to learn so I can get my ECTS for my bachelorthesis next year...

cheers mate...

My guess is he 'doesn't care about the F.A. cup' much like he said about the Europa League. He's probably won it too many times. So many times to the point where he has no desire to win it anymore. So he thinks it's acceptable not to give his all to the club.

Now of course, that's my own assumption. But under my own assumption I shall now call him the following - Cunt.

No excuses for his last few performances...very poor. He really let us down with his lackadaisical approach yesterday. I expect much more, I've seen it from him before (2012 CL Final).

He benefitted from the defensive set-up we used against Bayern (and Barca) but it's stupid to think we're going to play like that anymore.

That performance is also horrendously overrated by his supporters considering they keep saying his job is to protect the back four. Here's a little secret about that game - we got lucky. Bayern created over 30 chances and if you play that game 100 times, we get beaten 99 times.

He's not Chelsea material at the end of the day. We need leaders in the spine of the team, not passengers.

He benefitted from the defensive set-up we used against Bayern (and Barca) but it's stupid to think we're going to play like that anymore.

I've seen him play at a top level many times for this club, not just that final. I just referenced it because it was the biggest night.

So first of all you should learn to deal with superlatives before you throw them around, I have told and I will tell on and on Mikel HAS a worldclass SKILLSET... I critsize him for nut USING it to all extend of it.

1) I've asked whom claimed mikel to be perfect, so if you've got an dictionary right to you I would like you to do me a favour and make clear if Great = Perfact, or in Informatics-Language Great!=Perfect? I'm not an english native speaker, so may be ther is an misunderstanding from my side.

2) I've said he can be great and is at times, so put me in the same group of "idiots" calling him great.

3) I don't like to answer to you're questions in regard to Mikel, because like you've admitted you exaggregate and I can live with it to an EXTEND untill it gets a passion thing, there will be nobody as passionated as you and two the other guys bout Mikel then you.

4) Mikel has done tremendously under Carlo (2 Seasons) and so last season, he started well wit Boas had a blip and was great (there again I claim him to be great, not perfect), this season he started good, not as good as before had some highs but the last 3 outings have been shamebolic... I expect more from him,

5) Kalou was here right, wait let check me that http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=39757 147 apps as starter, 107 as sub, Mikel has 223 as starter and 52 as sub, so there is a significant difference, maybe not for you on you're biased opinion, but for every normal person who just sees that plain numbers, its clear what the role of the both players was in the squad, not to say that Kalou was here while we had our main striker draught for a long time and he played way too much, he was usefull as sub, anyways I admit at the beginning I thought he would be quite good after 2 seasons he started to fall over his own feet, but that aside, he was/is a winger/striker Mikel is a DM, whats the point? Mikel played like you mentioned while Deco, Ballack, Ess, Maka and Lamps where here, this is a big, big difference to me, maybe not to you, and itso fatso, it justyfies my mention, if he hadn't anything in his locker like you claim, he wouldn't be here anymore

6) He was at that time some of the finest stuff in the premiereleague. FACT! And I backed my evidence with many examples but you, well you Ignore it like always. you can say about him this season what you want, because he had too many off games, but the last four years he did great things, he was better in intercepting, tackling, and winning the ball back then Ess in his last fit season. He played the most passes to the front (which only include passes to the front from 14 yards and upwards, just to make that clear) then any attacking midfielder at that time, include modric, scholes song, and so on... So there was enough proof, but again, you claimed you#re the only one whom could see and had the trueth told to himself by... well... by himself

I'll stop here, I've got 9 examns in the next 6 weeks, really and if it wasn't worth less then nothing, I would try harder, but I have to learn so I can get my ECTS for my bachelorthesis next year...

cheers mate...

Kalou was played here constantly, and more than enough, and by every damn manager. It was only AVB who actually dropped him, probably one of the few good things he did whilst he was here.

World class skill set? what games you been watching like? If a player had worldclass skillset he would actually be able to pass a ball, he does have good passing, but not worldclass. That's just going too far, like yesterday he couldn't pass the ball forward at all, his long range passing was really off.

This season started good? Okay this is my last reply on it, I've just read that again and I can't take it seriously at all, this season has been a shocker for him, and that isn't any of my exaggerations, he really has had a bad season. I mean come on for fuck sake he came on against United when everyone was playing good and all you Mikel fans where buzzing, simply because it's the only thing he has done all season and even then he was sloppy with his passing. He gets praised for such little things simply because there is nothing else to praise him for.

I've seen him play at a top level many times for this club, not just that final. I just referenced it because it was the biggest night.

I think you, and a couple of others, are blind to his character problems. We need people who will fight for this club every time they put on the shirt. We need people who are leaders and will make players around them better.

How people can what this guy representing the club they profess to support when he shows such disdain for the badge is beyond me.

The funny thing is that you guys defend him and he repays you by putting in such disgraceful performances....and then you continue to defend him. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I think you, and a couple of others, are blind to his character problems. We need people who will fight for this club every time they put on the shirt. We need people who are leaders and will make players around them better.

How people can what this guy representing the club they profess to support when he shows such disdain for the badge is beyond me.

The funny thing is that you guys defend him and he repays you by putting in such disgraceful performances....and then you continue to defend him. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Also the CL Final thing is in a way totally irrelevant to his actual consistent character on the pitch.

Everyone in that CL Final had a good game, It was probably only Drogba who was very wasteful at times. Lampard had the game of his life in that CL Final, he must of made about 200 interceptions, especially in the box. Cahill and Luiz solid as anyone could ever be, and Kalou was bloody brilliant with helping Bosingwa out.

Oh and how could we forget Ashley Cole who actually even got man of the match.

So I don't know how you can even judge his performance there and say he has got it, when players like Bosingwa and Kalou where very good under Robbie, well Bosingwa had his moments i guess, great centre back though against Spurs and Barca.

World class skill set? what games you been watching like? If a player had worldclass skillset he would actually be able to pass a ball, he does have good passing, but not worldclass. That's just going too far, like yesterday he couldn't pass the ball forward at all, his long range passing was really off. ...

This season started good? ....

statements proove just what I've written... really get grown up mate this would stand you good, especially after that brainfuck you told on this site bout you're life...

you, can't just answer correctly and think through what you say... I know when you've been pretty quiet this season untill his game against juve where ha gave away that stupid pass... since then you came alive... untill you don't count this to the beginning of the season you're right... he bossed you're newcastle midfield and you wrote:

"this wasn't bout him being good, newcastles whole team played shit", literally, can#t remember the exact words...

but there is only one thing to describe you, maybe its Backstreet09 before he gives you another like:

you-sir-are-awesome-thumb.jpg

Agree that he will more than likely stay and become a squad player. My defence of the player is that he is nowhere near as bad as what people make out, and as an out-and-out CDM he is the best option we have at present (although I definitely feel Mourinho/Grant/Hiddink's 4-3-3 or Ancelotti's system helped him massively). Definitely need a better option, but he isn't shit as many on here would presume. I'd also be happy to wager that the next manager - José or otherwise - will more than likely include him in their plans for the future. He's a very useful, and experienced, player to have, especially for big games. He was utterly awful yesterday though, totally dominated by Toure and Nasri.

I am agree with you Alex. Mikel is by no means as poor as one could read in the last few pages. Into my eyes, he is a good player. As I've stated in this thread last week (I think), Mikel has his flaws and his strengths. In football, just as in the life, your environment has direct repercussions upon your flaws and strengths. Some envirnoments will get the best out of your abilities ; some others will expose your flaws. Just a random example : you run faster on the ground than in the water — get the idea ?

When we played a deep defenisve style and had a strong midfield, Mikel's lack of mobility and power was muted, and thus he was pretty good (for instance, against Barça x2 and Munich last year, and against Barça at Camp Nou under Hiddink). On the other hand, we do not have anymore a strong midfield and our defenisve block is much higher than before, and as a matter of fact, Mikel is found out of his depth because his flaws (lack of mobility, his passiveness, etc..) are exposed by those situations.

So yeah, in my opinion, he isn't that poor — he remains a good player (not very good, but neither average). This year, he has an environment (players surrounding him, style of play, etc..) which exposes him and makes him look poorer thn he actually is. That being said, we seem to take a path where his flaws are bound to be exposed many many times. That's why we need to find another player to play as our regular DM for the futur (i.e. mid-term / long-term).

I'd also be happy to wager that the next manager - José or otherwise - will more than likely include him in their plans for the future.

Depends what you mean by 'future plans' so to speak, I guarantee that if there is a Jose return & Mikel performs with the inconsistency that has been rife in his game then he will be dropped until Jose feels he can trust him to put in a shift, if not he will be quickly out on his arse. I will be surprised if Mikel is regular starter under Jose - squad player more than likely.