Mikel John Obi

Badboy

u r a piece of work... really... debating with u is equivalent to :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:u cant understand simple arguments and go on to write essays. the best thing about this post of yours is that i read the first line in which u again dint understand anything what i wanted to say or what i said... so i ignored the whole bloody post. have had a hard day and not gonna tire myself by going thru the same thing again and again and again.

I really didn't expect anything else, you cannot converse properly, throw insults & when you are questioned or confronted you do not & will not see things from a different perspective despite giving it to you several times & in different ways - SIMPLY!

I'm just going to watch some paint dry & take my tablets, thanks its been a riot!!!

I really didn't expect anything else, you cannot converse properly, throw insults & when you are questioned or confronted you do not & will not see things from a different perspective despite giving it to you several times & in different ways - SIMPLY!

I'm just going to watch some paint dry & take my tablets, thanks its been a riot!!!

speaking of not seeing things from a different perspective, how is the decoding of my first line which started this debate going on?

u know its like talking to u a chid who refuses to see his/her own mistake(s) but adamantly says that all the world is shit. :)

THIS IS THE LAST TIME i will attempt to explain myself. please go to my first comment and read it again. DO I CALL MIKEL's PERFORMANCE as "god like"? NO... i say that if any1 else had put up this performance (aka lamps, luiz) every1 would have given them the god like status. AND THAT I CALL AS HYPOCRISY.

in very simple words

lamps,luiz good performance in mid = over praising, over exaggeration.

mikel good performance = people still ridiculing

hence the use of the word "HYPOCRISY"... I SERIOUSLY CANT THINK OF A SIMPLER WAY OF EXPLAINING MY ONE COMMENT THAT I MADE A WEEK AGO.i might not have written it or formulated my sentence perfectly but after expaining myself 3-4 times and having the same discussion over and over again i would expect some1 who converses properly to understand what some1 else is saying too.

anyways i just found out that the forum has "ignore" thing so i am gonna put it to good use.

I have just realised you two just had the biggest arguement in the world

Yes mate (where have you been :-) ) the top & bottom of it was that I have been defending some members (you were targeted) against false accusations but it has been hard fucking work...........just like everything else is when you post anything slightly resembling a critical Mikel post!

Oh how I've been waiting for this, and the funny thing is I didn't have to wait too long.

Now remember when we where on the front foot against United, OH THAT UNITED GAME?, yep that United game where apprently Mikel was pulling all the strings and all the credit was given to him for our great comeback.

Well DAMN if that be the case, how about I use that GREAT FUCKING logic right now and say Mikel ruined this game?. Since when he came on, all our team played badly, so right, he just fucked up this game big time.

Before he came on it was an average game, then we where just playing terrible, he was at fault for 2nd goal, once again for his poor covering and I only just pointed his bad covering out last page.

An absolute disgrace tonight. Clearly didn't want to play and just didn't bother to pick up his man for the second goal. The fact that an 18 year old showed more effort to get back and DO HIS FUCKING JOB FOR HIM should see him out on his ear in the summer.

Just another reminder for the people who actually watch our games of his level of commitment to the cause.

Thoroughly disgusted by him.