• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

All the positive momentum gained from the last two games before lockdown gone.

Really looked like we finally found the right system to truly kick on and now we're back to relying on one individual to bail us out.

FL still havent figured out his best 11 after a season....there is no stability at all in that midfield

• Like 1
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lampard's obsession with Kante is becoming unbearable. I can understand the need to play him as the lone defensive midfielder in front of the back 4 against Man City because of our counter attacking g

We have conceded more goals than Arsenal. And we laugh at their defence...

Put Giroud on. No wonder Abraham has been benched. He isn't good enough.

Posted Images

Why is our shortest defender defending the far post on corners against a midfielder that's way taller than him? Why? That's coaching.

Azpi was beaten for their first goal and they did the exact same thing there and Azpimis defending it again and gets beaten.

• Like 3

I'm livid.

Absolutely disgusted with what I just saw.

Lucky I'm not the manager because i'd run Rudiger over in the team bus for that shit. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

FL still havent figured out his best 11 after a season....there is no stability at all in that midfield

The thing is, he has, he just for some reason thinks Kante has to play 90 minutes every game.

Going to turn into our LVG/Rooney situation.

Rudiger is such an idiot. Why did he kick that out for a corner. We are so bad on set pieces. It is as if Rudiger sympathized with West Ham and said have another shot at a corner.

• Like 3

how stupid are the presenters?

Antonio shielded the ball from Kepa

whilst he was in an offside position

it isn't rocket science FFS

• Like 2

Giroud really should have started this one, Tammy has been poor and that clearance at the end was a joke. CM is really poor today we either need Mount in to provide some industry or Jorgi to provide some guile (or both). On another note Rudiger is quickly becoming as disposable as Zouma for me. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Why is our shortest defender defending the far post on corners against a midfielder that's way taller than him? Why? That's coaching.

Azpi was beaten for their first goal and they did the exact same thing there and Azpimis defending it again and gets beaten.

Virtually speechless about that. Tammy who is a giant sitting nice and comfortable on the goal line. WTF?

• Like 1

Would make a quad sub now.

Abraham, Willian, Barkley, Kante off

Giroud, Hudson Odoi, Mount, Jorgi/Gilmour on

• Like 2

I'll be pissed off at Lampard if he doesn't rectify Azpi in set pieces against that tall player. West Ham will continue to exploit that if this doesn't change. 

• Like 1
Exactly. Our players are shit at defending but by this stage of the season the organisation rests squarely on the shoulders of the coaching team.

Its been a fucking joke.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

how stupid are the presenters?

Antonio shielded the ball from Kepa

whilst he was in an offside position

it isn't rocket science FFS

Bias makes them all blind and proper stupid, so called pro's my ass.