Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

would be mad scary at Liverpool, imagine that front 3 with even more pace. Maybe they would then finish second with 112 points lol

As people will already know if they've read a sample of my posts, there is a pedantic streak in me so I have to point out that it's not possible to finish second on 112 points. 112 guarantees top spot. The highest total a team can get and still, theoretically, finish second is 111. Even then it would have to be on goal difference.

Sorry. Can't help myself. :)

• 1 month later...

Liverpool to pounce for £50m man after Bayern decision on Man City star

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/liverpool-to-pounce-for-50m-man-after-bayern-decision-on-man-city-star

dog help us and the EPL if the Bindippers pull Werner 

Not the best move for me in regards to Bayern, Lewandowski is 31yo this coming season and Bayern are loaded at LW, Gnabry has been forced to play RW, but to me he is a natural LW, and they also have a really good Kingsly Coman, plus Alphonso Davies (who can play, like Gnabry, either side)

I am shocked they are not all in for Pepe, and I just do not see why Shitty would sell Sane, Bernardo can slide into Silva's role, and they can start Sane and Sterling

Do not get me wrong, I would KILL to have Sane here, I so rate him

removing the big 5 (Messi, Eden, CR7, Salah, Neymar) << and doesnt it just suck that we had 2 of the 5, roflmoooo

the best wingers in the world for me are

are a simple list (and small, and freakishly dominated by Shitty in one form or another)

in no order

Sterling

Bernardo Silva

Jadon Sancho

Sane

Sadio Mane

Ousmane Dembele

Nicolas Pepe

Vinícius Júnior ( I have NO idea how the hell RM is going to rotate FOUR basically pure LWers (Eden, Vinicius, Asensio, and the brand new 18yo, Rodrygo)

Heung-min Son

Federico Chiesa

(let's all hope CHO and Pulisic can climb onto here in a couple years)

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Liverpool to pounce for £50m man after Bayern decision on Man City star

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/liverpool-to-pounce-for-50m-man-after-bayern-decision-on-man-city-star

dog help us and the EPL if the Bindippers pull Werner 

Not the best move for me in regards to Bayern, Lewandowski is 31yo this coming season and Bayern are loaded at LW, Gnabry has been forced to play RW, but to me he is a natural LW, and they also have a really good Kingsly Coman, plus Alphonso Davies (who can play, like Gnabry, either side)

I am shocked they are not all in for Pepe, and I just do not see why Shitty would sell Sane, Bernardo can slide into Silva's role, and they can start Sane and Sterling

Do not get me wrong, I would KILL to have Sane here, I so rate him

removing the big 5 (Messi, Eden, CR7, Salah, Neymar) << and doesnt it just suck that we had 2 of the 5, roflmoooo

the best wingers in the world for me are

are a simple list (and small, and freakishly dominated by Shitty in one form or another)

in no order

Sterling

Bernardo Silva

Jadon Sancho

Sane

Sadio Mane

Ousmane Dembele

Nicolas Pepe

Vinícius Júnior ( I have NO idea how the hell RM is going to rotate FOUR basically pure LWers (Eden, Vinicius, Asensio, and the brand new 18yo, Rodrygo)

Heung-min Son

Federico Chiesa

(let's all hope CHO and Pulisic can climb onto here in a couple years)

Liverpoo will be some force if they get Werner 

• 3 weeks later...

Wish we would be actively pursuing him, even if the ban sticks like as to date it has, we can still buy him. Bayern just waiting for him to become a free agent. We will still need him when the ban is either expired or overturned. Wonder how it would work though if we signed him while having to wait a year before registering him at which time his contract with Leipzig would have ended. 

P. S. We should be all over de ligt too with Juve trying to get him on the cheap and dare I say Havertz. All 3 we could use in near future if unable to now. 

On 04/07/2019 at 0:46 PM, Duppy Conqueror said:

Wish we would be actively pursuing him, even if the ban sticks like as to date it has, we can still buy him. Bayern just waiting for him to become a free agent. We will still need him when the ban is either expired or overturned. Wonder how it would work though if we signed him while having to wait a year before registering him at which time his contract with Leipzig would have ended. 

P. S. We should be all over de ligt too with Juve trying to get him on the cheap and dare I say Havertz. All 3 we could use in near future if unable to now. 

In the scenario you describe his Leipzig contact would end but the preagreed contract with us would then start.

Think he'd turn us down however.

3 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In the scenario you describe his Leipzig contact would end but the preagreed contract with us would then start.

Think he'd turn us down however.

I also think he prefers to stay in Germany or join his friend Klopp but I its worth a try, given we are the only top club who has a starting spoton offer for a young striker. In Germany pretty much everyone expects him to join Bayern on a free next season, that is just how they roll.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I also think he prefers to stay in Germany or join his friend Klopp but I its worth a try, given we are the only top club who has a starting spoton offer for a young striker. In Germany pretty much everyone expects him to join Bayern on a free next season, that is just how they roll.

Oh yes, I agree we should try. Just don't think we'll be any more successful with him than we have been with other sought after players recently.

Bayern are in an incredible position which even the Spanish giants must envy. In effect, all 52 professional clubs in Germany serve as their academy.

15 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Oh yes, I agree we should try. Just don't think we'll be any more successful with him than we have been with other sought after players recently.

Bayern are in an incredible position which even the Spanish giants must envy. In effect, all 52 professional clubs in Germany serve as their academy.

Still it is self destructory. The more dominant they get the weaker the league the less tv money for bundesliga the less tv money for them. They have always been proud of their 300m bank account.  Today that is an average transfer Window for a top club.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Imagine guys we get him for 30m next summer. Just Michy's sell would cover it. Him and Abraham as striker option. Would be nice and it would save us a lot of money for other positions like CB, LB.. Skriniar, Chilwell, Sancho and Werner would be a dream of a transfer window! 

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Imagine guys we get him for 30m next summer. Just Michy's sell would cover it. Him and Abraham as striker option. Would be nice and it would save us a lot of money for other positions like CB, LB.. Skriniar, Chilwell, Sancho and Werner would be a dream of a transfer window! 

After that, we wake up and see come August 4 Djilobodji..