Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

19 minutes ago, communicate said:

Surely we neeed to play bayern in Allianz? 

Not that it matter

They apparently haven't decided what to do with the Round of 16 2nd legs yet. But the idea from quarter finals onward is to make it a one-legged tie.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11945/12007446/champions-league-restart-lisbon-to-host-condensed-12-day-final-stages

Werner wants Leipzig exit sped up as Chelsea close in on striker - sources

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4113170/werner-wants-leipzig-exit-sped-up-as-chelsea-close-in-on-striker-sources

Timo Werner has informed RB Leipzig that he does not want to play in the club's Champions League quarterfinal tie, provisionally scheduled for August, so he can push through a move to Chelsea, sources have told ESPN.

The 24-year-old has agreed to join the Blues on a five-year deal worth up to £200,000-a-week. Werner had a release clause which set his valuation dependent upon Leipzig's finishing position in the Bundesliga but with three matches still to play, the two clubs negotiated a figure believed to be in the region of €53 million.

He is yet to complete a medical due to coronavirus safety measures affecting movement in both Germany and England, but all parties expect a formal announcement to be made soon.

Werner is seeking to accelerate that process by confirming he would prefer to start life with his new club rather than complete Leipzig's European campaign.

The Bundesliga is due to finish on June 27 but with other European leagues some way behind and travel restrictions still in place in many countries, UEFA are planning to stage the rest of this season's Champions League in a mini-tournament format spread over 11 days in Lisbon in August.

Remaining a Leipzig player would prevent Werner joining Chelsea until more than eight weeks after domestic football ends in Germany, given the final is planned for Aug. 23. UEFA will finalise the schedule in a vote on Wednesday.

That delay would jeopardise his availability for the start of the 2020-21 Premier League season -- projected for early September -- and so Werner has requested his transfer be completed this month once the Bundesliga campaign is over.

Werner wants Leipzig exit sped up as Chelsea close in on striker - sources

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4113170/werner-wants-leipzig-exit-sped-up-as-chelsea-close-in-on-striker-sources

Timo Werner has informed RB Leipzig that he does not want to play in the club's Champions League quarterfinal tie, provisionally scheduled for August, so he can push through a move to Chelsea, sources have told ESPN.

The 24-year-old has agreed to join the Blues on a five-year deal worth up to £200,000-a-week. Werner had a release clause which set his valuation dependent upon Leipzig's finishing position in the Bundesliga but with three matches still to play, the two clubs negotiated a figure believed to be in the region of €53 million.

He is yet to complete a medical due to coronavirus safety measures affecting movement in both Germany and England, but all parties expect a formal announcement to be made soon.

Werner is seeking to accelerate that process by confirming he would prefer to start life with his new club rather than complete Leipzig's European campaign.

The Bundesliga is due to finish on June 27 but with other European leagues some way behind and travel restrictions still in place in many countries, UEFA are planning to stage the rest of this season's Champions League in a mini-tournament format spread over 11 days in Lisbon in August.

Remaining a Leipzig player would prevent Werner joining Chelsea until more than eight weeks after domestic football ends in Germany, given the final is planned for Aug. 23. UEFA will finalise the schedule in a vote on Wednesday.

That delay would jeopardise his availability for the start of the 2020-21 Premier League season -- projected for early September -- and so Werner has requested his transfer be completed this month once the Bundesliga campaign is over.

I can wait!!! Not the feeling like that of Aguero but it a good feeling. The Aguero feeling almost got me mad after we missed out on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

This look like a wet dream. Did you and Laylabelle dreaming of Jason in a wet dream seeing Matt Law

I cannot speak for Laylabelle but I am on team YAZANIE-128-192cm-160-240cm-192-288cm-LGBT-Lipstick-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transgender-Lesbian-Pride-Flags-and.jpg_50x50.jpg

so not so much dreaming of two boys one cup

:rofl:

2 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

I don't want this to go down the same path like Aguero. What is happening and why this delay. When is dead line day?

More like Robinho. Agüero never was actually this close. Roman got pissed because the agent demanded such a huge fee. In general I am against giving in to these scumbags but in this case we should obviously have made an exception. Anyway intermediary’s provisions Should be regulated like in any other business. But footy is even more corrupted than real estate so not gonna happen.

Also, I am glad to occasionally stop by and reassure everyone that this deal is as good as done. The announcement will probably still take some time but on the business end this is settled. 

More like Robinho. Agüero never was actually this close. Roman got pissed because the agent demanded such a huge fee. In general I am against giving in to these scumbags but in this case we should obviously have made an exception. Anyway intermediary’s provisions Should be regulated like in any other business. But footy is even more corrupted than real estate so not gonna happen.

Also, I am glad to occasionally stop by and reassure everyone that this deal is as good as done. The announcement will probably still take some time but on the business end this is settled. 

Love the sound of this. Hope is all I need I don't want to lose him.