Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/werner-isnt-messi-wouldve-flopped-at-liverpool-chelsea-move/asq3wavvh8vt161xdd9s96yw1

Man I cant wait to see these cunts return to nothingness again. They just crawl out of everywhere to show their tears and jalouxi. Grown ass men we are talking about here.....

They are just jealous. Firmino came from Bundesliga and his numbers were never close to Timo. Werner even have more assists for RBL than Firmino in Bundesliga and that should be his biggest strength.

They are just jealous. Firmino came from Bundesliga and his numbers were never close to Timo. Werner even have more assists for RBL than Firmino in Bundesliga and that should be his biggest strength.
Yeah, only difference is that TSG Hoffenheim is far worse than RB Leipzig.
During Firminos time, they almost got relegated. So clearly not a fair assessment.
Also Firminho played many different positions from no. 10, CF, LW, RW and second striker. Werner almost ever plays Second striker next to Poulsen

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Also Firminho played many different positions from no. 10, CF, LW, RW and second striker. Werner almost ever plays Second striker next to Poulsen

We are talking about assists so that what you just said is going Timo way because wingers and attacking midfielders should have more assists.

We are talking about assists so that what you just said is going Timo way because wingers and attacking midfielders should have more assists.
Still does not change the fact that he played in a far worse team than Werner and this obviously effects his assist numbers. You have more goals and assists when you play for better teams.
Like I said before, TSG almost got relegated one time with Firminho. You can't compare Leipzig players with TSG players like that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/werner-isnt-messi-wouldve-flopped-at-liverpool-chelsea-move/asq3wavvh8vt161xdd9s96yw1

Man I cant wait to see these cunts return to nothingness again. They just crawl out of everywhere to show their tears and jalouxi. Grown ass men we are talking about here.....

So Owen, Fowler and Collymore are indirectly saying Klopp is shit at judging players then? 

I must say I am dismayed at how much Werner dislike (cant say hate yet) there is and the lad hasn't even kicked a fucking ball for us. FFS, we got a WC striker for only around £49m to £53m and some act like the damn sky is falling. I am fucking over the moon baby!! OVER THE FUCKING MOON!!!

SMDH

18 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

FUCK THAT CUNT COLLYMORE

fucking pyscho

he is HATED still here in Sweden for punching and kicking Ulrika Jonsson in the head at the 1998 WC in Paris

I hope he chokes on a bag of scouser dicks, with few extra rammed up his batty

19 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

lol,

Ma chérie tu es jolie avec un corps impoli
Les hommes sont sans pitié, interdit de les approcher
Avec le temps, tu embellis
T'es mieux que l'ex à Balotelli
M'en veux pas d'me méfier
Homme-femme y'a pas d'amitié
Si je t'aime, je suis jaloux
Quand j'aime, je suis jaloux
Si je t'aime, je suis jaloux
Évidemment que je suis jaloux

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐀𝐆𝐒 - Fanny Neguesha - WattpadtalkSAINTS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 på Twitter: "👫 Mario Lemina is now ...

roflmaooooooooooooooo

Date when he could come to us and date when we could announce signing are two completely different things, same as it was with Ziyech.

I won't mind him coming when Bundesliga ends, let's just wrap up the paperwork.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

Date when he could come to us and date when we could announce signing are two completely different things, same as it was with Ziyech.

I won't mind him coming when Bundesliga ends, let's just wrap up the paperwork.

No one is fretting over when he will come to us. It's the announcement date. We obviously don't know what's the latest status on it but if the paperwork is done and contract is signed, then the club should just announce it ASAP. Would give clarity and a peace of mind to everyone. Otherwise, it'll just leave people wondering and speculating if something shit is gonna happen. 

13 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

1. The account has only 5 followers.

2. Sharing a tweet on Instagram Story makes no sense whatsoever because (a) it would just be an image, (b) you can't click on the tweet and (c) you can't even do it directly. Either you post it as a Story to begin with or share the post from Instagram itself. 

3. AFAIK, the club don't or rarely share posts on Instagram Story.