Timo Werner

Captain Ahmed

41 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

1. Mbappe (monster of a player)
2. Haland (reminds me of younger Drogba)
3. Havertz (would also use him as a CF)
4. Lautaro (in my opinion, already world class)
5. Dybala
6. Martial (without injuries and when he is in Form, he is almost unplayable. In last couple of matches, he gained his form back)
7. Rashford (this season, he has been world class. I once looked at whoscored to compare Rashford with Mane and Aguero to confirm my assumption and Rashford clearly is on their level playing in a worse team. He has all the potential also to be a world class CF.
8. Icardi (best finisher in Europe, but lacks technique and passing abilities. Still great)
9. Calvert Lewin
10. Lukaku (bad technique, but he is a bulldozer )

Before the Werner Groupies want to slaughter me for my list, he is in my top 2 Second striker list in a 4-4-2.

1. Dybala
2. Werner
3. maybe joao Felix

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I mostly agree, and I fucked up (rare for a list of mine)

lol

I forgot Rashord, grrrrrr (in my defence I was doing it on the train (am home now) on my phone with wifey pulling my hair over and over to get my attention, roflamoooooooooooooo)

He got shoved over to LW on the site, so I missed him

I would put him right after Werner, maybe right before, need to see how Timo adapts

I would take Rashford well over Martial, who I would but at 12th, after or maybe right before Jesus (which is still really rating him and all the others, there is not a dog on the list, although some will whinge about Icardi, but the bloke is a fucking sniper)

Lukaku I want no part of on a dream pick

he is so not suited for Lampball

Manure worries me so much

De Gea is back to form

and they are hellbent to add a WC CB

a great DMF

and Sancho

they get those 3 and hold onto Pogba somehow, they are tough

OGS still underwhelms as a manager

thank fuck they didn't get Poch so far

One point I think that hasn't been mentioned is that by signing someone like Werner, it would give us even more options to play on the counter attack in certain matches or situations if we want to. We don't always have to go and dictate games. We can sit back, protect our lead (or whatever) and wait for the right moments to pounce.

And if you didn't already know about Werner's pace, here's a perfect example (he's said this is the best goal he's scored)...

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

One point I think that hasn't been mentioned is that by signing someone like Werner, it would give us even more options to play on the counter attack in certain matches or situations if we want to. We don't always have to go and dictate games. We can sit back, protect our lead (or whatever) and wait for the right moments to pounce.

And if you didn't already know about Werner's pace, here's a perfect example (he's said this is the best goal he's scored)...

Lethal goal, the way he crosses paths with the defender as he knows if he touches him he's off is brilliant, but the finish was masterful.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I remember watching this game on BT Sport. Leipzig won 2-0. What a brilliant goal that was. Keita scored the other goal. Was a really good game. Wow the speed is crazy.

I find it weird when people say at Chelsea he will be up against packed defences. The way teams set up against Leipzig is no different to how they set up against us. Bar Dortmund, Bayern and maybe Leverkusen and Gladbach, most teams will be on the defensive against Leipzig. It is not as if teams are going gung-ho against them. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Only very few can do anything about it and only 1 other person knows how to even do it, AFAIK. So, HA HA HA! :cig:

Oh look, More police brutality. Tshh. Chuck him in the river to sleep with ol colston!

Any updates me old muckers?

Long time no football for me:) Before that, i was always talking about LW position. Now, not Abameyang, we will get Werner, younger and better, so happy

On 3/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Chelsea_firstlove said:

Mount plays as winger this season because we are short of options on the wing. Next season, I think he won't play as winger anymore.

Pulisic has many injuries and CHO still needs to improve.

I sure Ziyech will play as RW next season often. We need a new LW like Promes, who has pace, finishing and off-ball movement. Look at this video:

My list: Richarlison, Aubameyang.

nn.png.3a1c372b6c0cea014619158db93a7853.png

I like Sancho move to Chelsea more than anyone but Sancho love the ball on his feet. We need two balls on the pitch if we have Ziyech and Sancho. I wish Sancho would stay at Dortmund and we would buy him to replace Ziyech three or four years later.

If Abramovich and Lampard love Sancho and can't wait anymore, we may play 343 information. Aloson will make a run behind the line and finish.

nnn.png.6348d39c3f0d71e98b02649331fdfc77.png

IMO what is more interesting is not what werner can do, it is more can our team bring the best out of werner and at the same time still look solid defensively.

How do we maintain balance with werner-tammy playing up high. Will and can our rw track back and protect his backline. Pedro and willian have played that role very2 well for us for years. But both of them are gone. Can Pulisic, cho or ziyech do that for us. 

Another problem was lack of control. We tend to play up and down without having ability to keep the ball in opp final 3rd. This is why tons of analyst said that our game look like a basketball game. Playing Werner who is very direct will make us eveb have less control. So how do we solve this problem 

https://www.goal.com/en/news/werner-isnt-messi-wouldve-flopped-at-liverpool-chelsea-move/asq3wavvh8vt161xdd9s96yw1

Man I cant wait to see these cunts return to nothingness again. They just crawl out of everywhere to show their tears and jalouxi. Grown ass men we are talking about here.....