Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Coronaviral

Vesper
Followers 3

24 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Definitely a rise of populism and nationalism - with most countries cutting 'foreign aid '

though on the positive apparently theres more empathy and altruism about -but not for fucking Lampard :D

ffs

if you cannot see it (the video is great, lol)

this is the song

• Like 1
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, i just want to say, take care of yourselves and your families during this horrible pandemic, stay safe always and God bless you all. Hug 🙏💪👊

Good article - history shows governments are really slow to withdraw big brother state apparatus and surveillance when emergencies are over. Theyre also quite keen for everyone to have the Covid

Strange times. We've surrendered our liberty and freedom to the State. Parliament has disappeared. All private enterprise has been Nationalised. Movement controlled. All our freedom just given up with

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah, think there will be quiet a few non-corporate 'gatherings'.

Thing is if I was young ( again) :) i'd be out raving and partying. Its what young people do, and very hard to isolate and not be with you're mates as a teenager or in your twenties

Definitely. I thought stupidly lol be more or less back to normal by now..was looking forward to having a work Christmas do..obviously that didn't happen.

Sod it im def going out out when this is over..though at this rate feel like be about 50 lol. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

So no more restrictions in the UK from June? Here probably sooner. Such a good news, just a couple of more months. Cannot wait festivals and summer 🤩

13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

So no more restrictions in the UK from June? Here probably sooner. Such a good news, just a couple of more months. Cannot wait festivals and summer 🤩

I have a bridge to sell you

cheap

Tower Bridge experience | musement

• Smile 1