Coronaviral

Vesper

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Unfortunately politics affects everything

Fortunately, at times like this most politicians, of all parties, have the basic common sense and decency to put party politics and points scoring aside. Yes, by all means scrutinise and amend/improve legislation as much as possible, as our parliament has been doing, but nothing more than that.

Outraged to see a gang of  20 fucking scumbags having a barbeque in the street and even refusing Police orders to stop it. Again, because of the extreme PC state we've got ourselves into,  the Police were having to tread extra carefully when it comes to certain sections of society.

If these measures aren't enough, then bring in fecking Marshall Law. Arrest  the bastards, take them away and put them  in a camp for a year.

There are a few crazies around who think the virus is a hoax.
The first one I came across in facebook I knew he was a certified nutcase so I was not impressed a great deal.
But the second one was an artist fairly well known in Greece. I knew he had some strange ideas but I was absolutely astounded when he suggested that all that is happening in Italy is ... a hoax !
I also listened to Donald Trump's crazy speech.
They should be locked away ...

Queuing patiently outside my local chemist (only 2 people allowed in at same time, which is exactly what we need. so well done to the shop) some brain donor walks up and asks what's going on and why people were standing so far apart. 

Sorry, but cnuts like this should not have children!

On 3/22/2020 at 8:54 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

DM  thrives on dividing people. It has endless stories about immigrants, celeb scandal, and always backs the tory party, which allows its billionaire owner to not pay any tax. 

It backed the Nazi party in the 1930s, its journalism is generally like a satirical comic, but its real.

4 hours ago, chippy said:

Queuing patiently outside my local chemist (only 2 people allowed in at same time, which is exactly what we need. so well done to the shop) some brain donor walks up and asks what's going on and why people were standing so far apart. 

Sorry, but cnuts like this should not have children!

we may vehemently disagree politically, but I admire and thank you for your stance on this (social distancing)

cheers

Dont think using the term good is appropriate under the circumstances but the UK have tailed off a bit re Italy's projection in deaths, few days ago we were neck and neck and now nearly 400 behind (at the same stage).

I guess at this point it's all about looking for the small battles. Still a long way to go but Italy's numbers going down is certainly a small baby step as would China slowly getting back to normality without another mass outbreak.

Seriously concerned about Spain though, can't believe how badly it's escalated there.

'Healthy' 21-year-old dies after contracting coronavirus in UK

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/healthy-21-year-old-dies-17977959

Chloe Middleton's family have pleaded with people to stay at home and protect others after her tragic death

0_Chloe1.jpg

The family of a healthy 21-year-old woman who has died after contracting coronavirus have desperately urged others to stay at home.

Chloe Middleton's family took to social media to describe the "unimaginable pain" they are going through after her tragic death.

The young woman was described as healthy by her family who are urging people to strictly follow government measures to stay at home, the Mirror reports.

Mum Diane Middleton wrote on Facebook : “To all the people out there who think it's just a virus please think again.

snip

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

Dont think using the term good is appropriate under the circumstances but the UK have tailed off a bit re Italy's projection in deaths, few days ago we were neck and neck and now nearly 400 behind (at the same stage).

I guess at this point it's all about looking for the small battles. Still a long way to go but Italy's numbers going down is certainly a small baby step as would China slowly getting back to normality without another mass outbreak.

Seriously concerned about Spain though, can't believe how badly it's escalated there.

USA 10k +  new cases every day. I think they will be hit the worst. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

'Healthy' 21-year-old dies after contracting coronavirus in UK

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/healthy-21-year-old-dies-17977959

Chloe Middleton's family have pleaded with people to stay at home and protect others after her tragic death

0_Chloe1.jpg

The family of a healthy 21-year-old woman who has died after contracting coronavirus have desperately urged others to stay at home.

Chloe Middleton's family took to social media to describe the "unimaginable pain" they are going through after her tragic death.

The young woman was described as healthy by her family who are urging people to strictly follow government measures to stay at home, the Mirror reports.

Mum Diane Middleton wrote on Facebook : “To all the people out there who think it's just a virus please think again.

snip

Young people don't listen. They are partying out in Florida and hitting the beaches in California. 

On 3/24/2020 at 6:01 AM, Vesper said:

Pastor says only “sissies” & “pansies” wash their hands to prevent coronavirus

Christians who use hand sanitizer have "fake faith" and "no balls."

What a nutty, I bet he will be the first to catch a disease for tempting God and not obeying the authority, since the Bible says we must submit to the authorities. Need to respect the authority here and follow guidance. 

24 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

China’s Ban on Wildlife Trade a Big Step, but Has Loopholes, Conservationists Say

The coronavirus epidemic prompted China to permanently ban trade of wild animals as food, but not for medicinal use.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/science/coronavirus-pangolin-wildlife-ban-china.html

Image result for cooked PangolinsImage result for cooked PangolinsImage result for chinese eat gif

No one noticed the information from the Chinese embassy between Christmas and Epiphany on 6th January. Johnson was having his extended toe suck on Mustique and the brexiteer gang were still hamming it large because, the tories had won.