• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I have high hopes for him...quality engine too.

Willain loves them corners huh, he loves to destroy them, but his workrate was good today

seriously now, what is it with us and shit set pieces? when was the last time we had great corner kick takers?

Our next two opponents are City at home and Leicester away, although there is n't much difference between home and away these days.
City is an overblown giant.
The CL will be won by Bayern Munich hands down - go and have a bet.

Acceptable, if understandably rusty going forward. Still as calamitous as ever at the back. Rust + already shaky defense is heart in mouth stuff. Both Rüdiger and AC had numerous nearly catastrophic mistakes.

Literally every set pice is a huge danger. Every. Single. One.

I would start Pedro against Shitty, its his last league game for us
Pulisic Tammy  Pedro
Mount Kante Gilmour
Alonso Zouma  Rudiger  Azpi
Kepa

I do not see Lamps giving Billy a chance against City. Jorgi and Kante are both fit.
Billy will play against Leicester in the Cup match.

But I love your line up.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

seriously now, what is it with us and shit set pieces? when was the last time we had great corner kick takers?

You got me there mate as I dont remember.....horrible at this level. We cant take them and cant defend them

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Acceptable, if understandably rusty going forward. Still as calamitous as ever at the back. Rust + already shaky defense is heart in mouth stuff. Both Rüdiger and AC had numerous nearly catastrophic mistakes.

Literally every set pice is a huge danger. Every. Single. One.

And somehow we are after more attacking players....that defence and setup is one scary monster to Chels fans

After the break 3 points is all that matters. We are going to be different team next season so CL place is only thing I care about this season. And we are now in great position!

Not a good performance. Starting lineup, well I do not have many issues like many. After two clean sheets against Liverpool and Everton I did not expect any changes in the back 4.

Chris for Zouma was probably Frank thinking we will have possession so Chris is better in this. But overall Chris is shit and whoever we pick for back 4 we will suffer because we do not have good defenders.

People who even mentioned Kepa for that goal can fuck off, Azpi, Chris, Mount all had terrible reaction. 

Were people really thinking Gilmour is going to be starter all the time? And btw, for almost every lineup I saw people posting for next season we play 4-2-3-1 with Kante-Kovacic and RLC/Mount so there you go.

Giroud deserved to start after many good games before Covid and he still keeps his place for me. Mount/RLC on the wing was my biggest issue? What was Frank thinking? They should never play there!

Azpi also keeps his place, James is not good yet. 

We need Jorginho. Maybe just maybe Kante-Kovacic can work if we have deadly 4 players upfront like Pulisic, Ziyech, Havertz and Werner. Otherwise no.