• Mount
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

Listen to [mention=16599]Vesper[/mention] folks.
Lamps does make this mistakes many times. He plays with defensive players against low level Teams

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is THE position Kante needs to play in. How many balls did he win, how many counter attacks did he stop? We need him, but we need him there. Can't wait to see more of Puli. He bossed it in t

If we want to keep on playing with crosses from the flank. THEN PLAY REECE JAMES FFS

So that's the work against Everton and Liverpool down the drain. Kante walsing back in, no regista, fuck sake.

Posted Images

damn that was painful to watch. we got really lucky today. at least we gave Villa some of their own medicine with all that time wasting and breaking their flow unfairly. still some absolutely shocking individual performances.. AC, Christensen, Willian, James, Alonso were absolutely torrid

• Like 1

FUCK ME that was brutal in the end, I did not miss this thats for sure. Surely someone will mention grealish and the ref, its blatant what was going on

• Like 1

I wanted James because he can cross. I'm pretty sure hes shit defensively - no way he should play against city.

Pulisic obvi.

Abraham too.

Is jorginho back?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

damn that was painful to watch. we got really lucky today. at least we gave Villa some of their own medicine with all that time wasting and breaking their flow unfairly. still some absolutely shocking individual performances.. AC, Christensen, Willian, James, Alonso were absolutely torrid

Lol