• Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

53 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

You talking about Walcott?

Forgot about him!!

It was daft. Like doing it anyway is silly cause your getting banned. But to just run on..stand with arms in air. And that's it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Kante walks back in the side now it would be outrageous.

Giroud is a total fucking pro he was BURIED by Lamps (Lamps trotting out Michy over OG was one of his truly shit decisions, Bats is dogshit) did not piss and moan than mutch, even though it

lol wth he just made his EPL debut and you already slagging him off! a few months back he was 17!!!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Did I say we would have won ALL of those games? I'm sure if Giroud, Pedro etc weren't left out back then, we would have picked up at least 5 more points!

Putting Batshuayi ahead of Giroud in the pecking order has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever! 

I think we can also add Alonso to the list of players that should've been playing more frequently. Obviously, he does have his flaws but he is much better than Emerson. When I think about missed opportunities this season, I keep having flash backs of Emerson heading straight at the Bournemouth keeper from six yards out with a free header and then them scoring five minutes later. 

• Like 2

It looked like a 5-0 this one, from the first minute.
We either have become super fast or the Evertonians are slow movers.
Which of the two ?

• Like 1

IMO the most important part of that performance was how comfortable we looked defensively. I didn't feel like that we will concede everytime our opp attack us. Everton created only two notable chances whole game. Dcl one on one and walcot cut back. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Gilmour's presence has improved the players around him. Mount has scored his first goal in 19 matches, Even Barkley is looking like Debruyne, 

Oooooops wrong post

16 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Gilmour's presence has improved the players around him. Mount has scored his first goal in 19 matches, Even Barkley is looking like Debruyne, 

And I think it's no coincidence that we've kept 2 cleans sheets since he had starts as DMF

• Like 3

Tremendous day yesterday - blue scousers aren't as bad as red ones, and chatting to a few of them it seems their trains were totally fucked to add to their misery.

I notice the media today is all Yernited, Yernited, with our magnificent performance an afterthought. So obvious they want United to pip us.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

And I think it's no coincidence that we've kept 2 cleans sheets since he had starts as DMF

It is a factor but the last two games we played with two defensively solid winger, two aerial dominant cb, one tall fb. Suddenly, we are not suck at set pieces. We can defend other team wing threat and we have a DM who can deliver ball between the line. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, communicate said:

IMO the most important part of that performance was how comfortable we looked defensively. I didn't feel like that we will concede everytime our opp attack us. Everton created only two notable chances whole game. Dcl one on one and walcot cut back. 

I wouldn't say we looked that comfortable defensively, especially Zouma. There were at least three times he got caught out high up the pitch in no mans land. The first time he did this Rudi also did not cover him properly and Calvert Lewin should really have scored. That would've made it 2-1. 

The real difference in this game is that midfield actually had a pair of balls and didn't allow Everton to bully/overrun us. 

• Like 1
On 3/9/2020 at 9:41 AM, bigbluewillie said:

Exactly. Its honestly no coincidence. I hope lamps trusts Gilmour more.