• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

6 hours ago, Nicco said:

If we fuck up again here, Lampard should be immediately sacked.

Losing to Bournemouth would mean us beating Spuds, only delayed the inevitable of us getting out of top 4.

• Like 3
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Na that's enough for me. The squad is bad but not bad enough to forgive losing to Bournemouth twice and especially when we could get closer to 3rd place. Pathetic.

confusion 

I'm waiting for somebody to explain why Mount stayed on the pitch in the second half. Horrendous. The audacity of our fans to claim he is a special player. He is as average as it gets.

10 hours ago, Nicco said:

If we fuck up again here, Lampard should be immediately sacked.

sack lampard for? another italian coach as allegri? pochettino the king of the losers? 

If we lose this one can see the start of the slide. Man u are only 3 behind with a slight better goal diff..gap not comfy anymore. Need to make last week win count.

Theyve already beaten us so be nice not to be double! Get the job done.

• Like 1

If we lose this I may just check out for the rest of the season and come back in the summer when the major surgery can take place. Don't think I can take another embarrassing bottle job against a terrible opponent.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

sack lampard for? another italian coach as allegri? pochettino the king of the losers? 

Pochettino is 10 times the coach Lampard is, it doesn't matter if he is a serial loser, we have no shape with Lampard, we play shit on a stick.

30 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

Them Italian managers have given us plenty to cheer about, and you put Poch in udt and I promise he will do damage, he is a good manager theres no denying that mate.

Yup today will be one of them days where we will run out of gas and get punished somehow. And expect some bent ref to fuck us over, they are pushing udt for CL.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Tomori suddenly in the starting XI. Lampard really doesn‘t have a clue what his best XI is.

Lampard probably reading the forum and seeing many fans demanding Tomori to start.

• Like 1